Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Monday! (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=66702)

Greenguy 2014-06-02 09:34 AM

Monday!

Morning! |waves|

I'm still not sleeping right :( I basically did nothing but lay in bed or on the couch since Friday afternoon. Waiting for my doc to send me a script to have a new sleep study done, since it's been so long since my last one & they won't do a new one unless my doc says so. That and I need a new |loony| doc since I found out the last one was always at least 1 hour behind because the fucker shows up at 9 AM for 8 AM appointments |angry|

Gonna try to work for a bit before I head out to today's appointment |fonz|

Cleo 2014-06-02 09:56 AM

Many years ago I went down the dark path of sleep aids. Took me around a year to get off the little fuckers. Been sleep aid free for over a decade now. A few weeks ago when I was having trouble sleeping just about all my friends were telling me to take something to help me sleep. Really glad that I ignored their advice.

Just finished updated Michele's website to refect that they will only be open for special events during the summer. It's kind of bittersweet news as we are now making plans on doing lesbian Frirdays there in addition to the Wednesdays Lesbo-a-Go Go which has been finalized.

Just my usual day of to do stuff and hoping for an afternoon bike ride if the weather clears up.

JustRobert 2014-06-02 10:52 AM

Good Monday :)
No sleep aids or Lesbo-a-Go-Go here thou I would not mind hanging out at the latter ;)

Couple of my kids and grandson were over yesterday so that was a nice break from work and since my wife is not here I am cooking Sunday night dinners which means I'm ordering food. Last night was Pizza :) and I ordered plenty so I can have leftovers since I've not had it in a couple of months!

Bunch of work as usual and that's about it, thou I should receive a movie today so that will be my break for the day.

Useless 2014-06-02 01:14 PM

I'm sitting at my desk waiting for 3 o'clock so I can go home. I have nothing to do. Not that I'm complaining.

On my way home from the store yesterday, I saw my ex walking her dog. She looked really cute and I hatr her for that.

Hmmm, what else? Oh! My cousin dropped dead of a heart attack Saturday morning. 48 and dead. Bam!

ecchi 2014-06-02 02:55 PM

In a fit of drunken childishness last year I bought a diamonte mouse on eBay (never watch things like Glee when drinking alcohol, it can be awfully embarrassing when you sober up). He is now moulting fake diamonds all over my computer desk!

Ramster 2014-06-02 03:53 PM

Good afternoon.

Had a meeting at lunch today then was running errands. Back home now and working away.

Maj. Stress 2014-06-02 06:54 PM

Greenie, have you tried acupuncture? Something you might consider. Find one that treats the whole body.