Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Saturday June 1st (aka Weekend!) (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=70606)

Greenguy 2019-06-01 07:10 AM

Saturday June 1st (aka Weekend!)

Morning! |waves|

Taking The Bitch to work shortly, then I need to clean up the backyard & get the deck ready, which includes putting together the picnic table my stepdaughter bought The Bitch for Mother's Day - I do love assembling gifts |facepalm| Tonight it's steaks & |cheers| for my oldest stepdaughter's birthday |party2

We're having a Yard Sale on Fri/Sat next week, so I know tomorrow will be spent in the garage getting shit ready for that.

Enjoy your weekend!

jollyhumper 2019-06-01 08:08 AM

G'day |horse|

Today I'm going to attend my teams match against our neighboring town (and arch-nemesis). Rest of the weekend will be mostly relaxing, I'm pushing it again.

Enjoy your weekend
J:)lly

Ramster 2019-06-01 10:02 AM

Good morning and welcome to the weekend |waves|

I plan to work most of the day until mid afternoon at which time I think I'll finally put the BBQ together I bought last weekend. The weather has been shit so no rush to do it but it is suppose to hit near 20C/68F today and somewhat sunny. June 1st and we're now getting April weather at least |bow|

JustRobert 2019-06-01 10:16 AM

Good Morning :)

With my grandson gone the house seems quiet. Kinda nice and kinda sad.

On a good note my wife just took a new position. She had a company reach out to her and after 2 months of interviews and negotiations she has a new directors position. They offered her more money than she even asked for which was still a significant pay raise from her last directors position before last years cancer fight. Recently she has only been working part time as her old position went away while fighting cancer, current company is hurting, so this is a massive jump to what she has been making recently. Now if I can only get back to making decent money.

Did last months stats and I should know better than doing that first thing in the morning |banghead|

Enjoy your Saturday!

Ramster 2019-06-01 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustRobert (Post 556741)
On a good note my wife just took a new position. She had a company reach out to her and after 2 months of interviews and negotiations she has a new directors position. They offered her more money than she even asked for which was still a significant pay raise from her last directors position before last years cancer fight. Recently she has only been working part time as her old position went away while fighting cancer, current company is hurting, so this is a massive jump to what she has been making recently. Now if I can only get back to making decent money.

Great news |thumb

jollyhumper 2019-06-01 05:11 PM

Finally!!

Liverpool won the Champions League! |banana||banana||banana|
It's about fucking time something I cheer for, win something |lol||lol|

J:)lly