Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Wednesday 2023-02-01 aka New Month (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=73664)

Greenguy 2023-02-01 08:17 AM

Wednesday 2023-02-01 aka New Month

Morning! |waves|

Trying to stay positive... here's the Cliff's Notes version:
My 2 stepdaughters don't exactly get along. 15yrs ago, we gave them a side-by-side duplex house that we had bought for The Bitch's mom. The oldest daughter is now moving away & wants half the estimated sale value from the younger; otherwise, she'll "...just rent it out to whoever." |facepalm|

1st of the month means all kinds of reports & whatnot. Gonna work til I feel that need to sleep again...

ArtWilliams 2023-02-01 08:47 AM

Morning. |coffee

That sucks Greenie. Just one more thing to deal with.

I've told my kids, "Don't have children. It'll be the worst decision you'll ever make." They looked at me funny. (Okay, maybe I didn't but I've felt like telling them that.)

On the elliptical shortly because it's getting too cold to walk outside. The overnight temperature on Friday will be -21c! (-5.8f) thanks to a "polar vortex".

Just sitting on my ass today doing web work. TV later I guess. My wife and I still have Saturday Night Live to watch from last weekend.

Have a good one! |thumb

Ramster 2023-02-01 09:32 AM

Good morning |waves|

Up and working like always. I have an appointment later this morning then a business phone chat in the afternoon. Tonight might be a Netflix kind of night |thumb

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArtWilliams (Post 570204)
I've told my kids, "Don't have children. It'll be the worst decision you'll ever make." They looked at me funny. (Okay, maybe I didn't but I've felt like telling them that.)

No kidding :D |lol|

JustRobert 2023-02-01 10:29 AM

Good Morning :)

Family is Great...Kids are Wonderful...|banghead|

Sickness is still lingering but getting better :D
Back feels better but still have sensations in the left leg :)

So at this moment I'm still resting while doing grunt work with netflix playing.

Enjoy your Wednesday!

MeatPounder 2023-02-01 05:14 PM

My plan for the evening is watching Black Panther: Wakanda Forever on Disney+

Ramster 2023-02-02 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeatPounder (Post 570208)
My plan for the evening is watching Black Panther: Wakanda Forever on Disney+

That's what I watched, it was pretty good |thumb

JAI-LING 2023-02-02 11:19 PM

I was really looking forward to a long and interesting career with Chadwick Boseman. RIP

Greenguy 2023-02-03 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAI-LING (Post 570218)
I was really looking forward to a long and interesting career with Chadwick Boseman. RIP

That is a shame. Such a great actor :(