Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Monday 2021-12-27 aka Monday (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=72782)

Greenguy 2021-12-27 07:10 AM

Monday 2021-12-27 aka Monday

Morning! |waves|

Stomach seems ok (scope is tomorrow). Mood seems ok, too.

LET'S GO BUFFALO!!!
Bills looked like they should yesterday & got revenge on New England. Looks like we control our own destiny as far as winning the division |tddance|

Just work & a clear liquid diet for me today! I should be back on here tomorrow afternoon.

ArtWilliams 2021-12-27 07:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenguy (Post 566816)

Just work & a clear liquid diet |cheers| for me today! I should be back on here tomorrow afternoon.

Morning. Thinking I might take the day off and just do whatever I want. I probably will go on the elliptical, in my basement, because going to the gym is out of the question right now.

Have a good one! |thumb

Greenguy 2021-12-27 07:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenguy (Post 566816)
Stomach seems ok (scope is tomorrow). Mood seems ok, too...

The doctor just called me & cancelled the scope because.....

I have COVID |facepalm|

Pagan 2021-12-27 08:17 AM

Oh, geeze... The Husband and I both hope it is very mild and you are over it soon. On the positive side, now you can eat.

ArtWilliams 2021-12-27 08:34 AM

^ Yikes! I hope it's mild Greenie. Have you been experiencing any symptoms? Get well soon.

jollyhumper 2021-12-27 08:36 AM

Best wishes to you, Greenie.
I hope it will be an easy one

Jolly

Greenguy 2021-12-27 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArtWilliams (Post 566820)
Have you been experiencing any symptoms?

I feel fine. The only reason I got tested was because of the stomach scope. The Bitch, on the other hand, has had congestion & a sore throat for a couple days. Looking to find a rapid test for her now.

JustRobert 2021-12-27 10:21 AM

Good Morning :)

Greenie, hoping this is a mild case for you. Since you got the jab, it should be. Did you get boosted yet?

The Xmas eve and weekend went pretty well though we had to cut our visiting with the grandson due to expected snow fall and possible road closure so we can get home.

Back to normal for a few days before we head to Frisco, my wife hates when I call it that :D, for New Years eve and a little more Xmas celebration with the inlaws. Expected ice/snow closures again will probably have us go the long way |banghead|

Enjoy your Pandemic Monday!

MeatPounder 2021-12-27 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArtWilliams (Post 566820)
^ Yikes! I hope it's mild Greenie. Have you been experiencing any symptoms? Get well soon.

With the D
Green One of late, who can tell?

MeatPounder 2021-12-27 11:26 AM

Let's hope it's a mild case

Ramster 2021-12-27 01:22 PM

Morning |waves|

I forgot to stop by the past few days |facepalm| so reading the threads to see what's up. Have a good day all |thumb

Ramster 2021-12-27 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenguy (Post 566818)
The doctor just called me & cancelled the scope because.....

I have COVID |facepalm|

Oh geez! You're vaxed, you should be fine. I know MANY people with it now and so far, all say the same thing, it's very mild. Let's hope the same for you my friend |shake|

hincapie 2021-12-27 04:43 PM

Still in Covid quarantine ... with wifey and all the booze (well, whats left)...neither of us have felt anything in terms of symptoms so we´re just goofing about being antisocial

Hope you get a similar easy ride Greenie

jollyhumper 2021-12-27 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hincapie (Post 566832)
Still in Covid quarantine ... with wifey and all the booze (well, whats left)...neither of us have felt anything in terms of symptoms so we´re just goofing about being antisocial

Good to hear, hinc

|JollyHumper|

Ramster 2021-12-28 06:48 AM

Quote:

Great news! Get well :)

Greenguy 2021-12-28 09:25 AM

Quote:

Similar sans booze :D