Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   General Business Knowledge (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Seem to you that places like topbucks rarely update their affiliate content nowadays? (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=62556)

Bill 2011-08-06 02:36 AM

Seem to you that places like topbucks rarely update their affiliate content nowadays?

I dunno, maybe it's just my niches or somethin, but it feels liek the old reliables like topbucks just don't make new content anymore, or have given up on making it available to affiliates in the usual ways.

You wait a few months, take a look, and as far as the eye can see, nothing has been updated.

Did I miss sumthin? Like topbucks going dogfart and letting good affiliates into the sites?

housekeeper 2011-08-09 04:53 PM

They likely haven't updated in a while, have you tried promoting their mobile content?

Hit Man 2011-08-11 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bill (Post 507701)
I dunno, maybe it's just my niches or somethin, but it feels liek the old reliables like topbucks just don't make new content anymore, or have given up on making it available to affiliates in the usual ways.

You wait a few months, take a look, and as far as the eye can see, nothing has been updated.

Did I miss sumthin? Like topbucks going dogfart and letting good affiliates into the sites?

hit me up if you needed any content. ;)

Bill 2011-08-11 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hit Man (Post 507908)
hit me up if you needed any content. ;)

That seems like a bit of a non sequiter...

Do you work for topbucks? I don't recognize you as a topbucks person.

Hit Man 2011-08-12 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bill (Post 507965)
That seems like a bit of a non sequiter...

Do you work for topbucks? I don't recognize you as a topbucks person.

No pimproll. You said 'places like top bucks'. If you are interested hit me up anyway.

Bill 2011-08-12 03:56 PM

Ahhh, well, better than I expected. Don't most of the pimproll folks put PR in front of their nicks?

How would you go about helping with content?

Pimproll's been a solid company, but the way you provide content for affiliates has been a bit over-controlled and minimal, so much so that I often don't even try to look at pimproll content provided.

Maybe I'll take a look again later and see if my old impressions still apply.

Greenguy 2011-08-12 04:32 PM

Hit Man - not sure if this means anything, but if you wanted to give Bill access to the members area to pick & choose content, I'd put my reputation on him not screwing you.

babymaker 2011-08-12 09:36 PM

Most places will give you members access its better to get your own shit anyway for se's and surfers, pimproll gives access :) and has killer members area, i have access to all sponsors i seriously promote, since i mostly do tubes anyway, but even for blogs etc i still need access to write about things and get fresh pix and vids :)

Hit Man 2011-08-15 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenie (Post 508014)
Hit Man - not sure if this means anything, but if you wanted to give Bill access to the members area to pick & choose content, I'd put my reputation on him not screwing you.

of course it does, I was submitting free sites over to you years ago, even before I started working here ;)

Yeah, Bill hit me up, i can definitely hook you up with some site access.

get me on icq if you can, we are a bit thick on emails lately due to paxum account requests hehe

icq 150 557 167

I'm Pr_Glen on that other board, but I have used this nickname for years as well.