Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Fri Nov 27 Black Friday (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=71855)

ArtWilliams 2020-11-27 09:23 AM

Fri Nov 27 Black Friday

Morning. |coffee

It seems that Black Friday is now a thing in Canada. I don't need anything so I won't be participating. Maybe a couple of small things from our local electronics shop but that's it.

My dog has had an upset stomach the last two nights so I've been up in the middle of the night and not had good sleeps. I feel like I'm running on empty and will likely take a nap at some point. The good thing is she let's us know and does her business outside. Otherwise, it's the same old stuff here today.

Have a good one! |thumb

JustRobert 2020-11-27 11:01 AM

Good Morning :)

Yesterday was nice as it was a small gathering of those tested and those that work from home. Good to for my wife to see her father as it has been almost a year and he's getting up in age.

Did a little biz this morning while people slept and now will screw off the rest of the day since my grandson is here :)

Never any on Black Friday shopping done by us. That shit is stupid.

Enjoy your It's Not Over Till The Fat Orange Man Leaves The Building Friday!

JAI-LING 2020-11-27 01:08 PM

I ventured out today to Costco and a neighboring Outlet Park. Both were ghost towns. Thankfully.

We are seeing the biggest spikes in cases since march.

Won't be doing that again. Stay safe and healthy everyone!

Pagan 2020-11-27 01:34 PM

Black Friday has been a thing the last few years here, but it is under fire this year because some of the merchants raised their prices a couple of weeks before and then dropped the price during this week. That doesn't settle well with us. On top of that, we are on the edge of a lockdown with 618 new cases nationwide. Even my little area is up by 42 in the last 2 weeks. We will tame this is no time.

So, I did do some Black Friday shopping - online. My favorite shop had a 25% off sale (the real kind, where their regular price is discounted). My order will be delivered on Tuesday, and it is pretty contactless. Outside of that, it is back to work for me. Still shaking off the blues, still having some issues with the eyes, but going to do my best here.

Greenguy 2020-11-27 01:57 PM

Afternoon! |sars|

Still feeling a little shitty. I didn't sleep well, which meant I slept most of the morning away.

I think I may veg out on the couch & watch that new Bill & Ted movie |thumb

Ramster 2020-11-27 03:11 PM

Good day |waves|

Way over drank yesterday watching football |loony| but was up at 6am, worked to noon then chilled and ate some food and watched Netflix movie. Now back working for a couple hours then more TV.

JAI-LING 2020-11-28 02:59 AM

Watched CHILDREN OF MEN last night. A few years old but depressing feeling of present day. Tonight back to Mandalorian.