Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Tuesday May 21st - There be a storm coming... (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=70584)

Pagan 2019-05-21 03:47 AM

Tuesday May 21st - There be a storm coming...

Our part of Finland has been told we may have severe thunderstorms the next two days. I am scrambling to get as much done before they hit. Yeah, things look pretty good right now, but... that will change as things heat up. Batteries fully charged on cell phone and laptop, wireless dongle ready for the laptop...

It is also The Husband's birthday, so things will be quietly crazy. We are doing the family celebration thing tomorrow as we have to go to see his parents. They don't know it yet, but we have been working on painting our tiny entry room. I can't wait to see the look on their faces the next time they come over and that tacky, dark, ugly blue-green room is now a soft, rosy beige. The Husband has also been doing the major yard work without their help this year. Amazing how much faster things get done without supervision!!

Guess I had best get back to it. Enjoy your Tuesday!

ArtWilliams 2019-05-21 09:13 AM

Good morning. |coffee

No storms here. It fact, it's going to be a comfortable and sunny 17c. I received a late call time so I came here to say hi and check out the board. That's all I've got.

Have a good day! |thumb

jollyhumper 2019-05-21 09:45 AM

Hello |coffee

I'm tired as hell, reducing the medicine makes me sleep pretty bad. But; my funk is getting better, so there seems to be a connection there. |banana|
Yesterday a friend, drug-free because of Jesus, asked me to attend a meeting where she and her lovely husband was going to perform.
Talk about being outside my comfort zone. Towards the end, when they started to heal people with prayer and singing and putting hands on their foreheads I just sat down and started to read the paper on my cell-phone. I don't support THAT madness. But it was nice to see them again.

Today has been some work and a long walk with |dog
Forecast has been heavy rain and thunder, but they've changed their mind now, so ...

Enjoy your Tuesday
J:)lly

Greenguy 2019-05-21 09:54 AM

Morning! |waves|

The Bitch has a fractured leg :( I'll know more when we go to her doctor this afternoon, but she'll be in a brace for 4 weeks, which means no driving |facepalm|

I basically started running at 8:30 AM yesterday & finished around 8:30 PM when I passed out due to exhaustion. Woke back up around 1 AM & worked a couple hours. Still not awake, but...

ASSIL, Bitch, chiro, and whatever else distracts me from work is on today's agenda.

Ramster 2019-05-21 09:59 AM

Happy Tuesday :)

Played cards last night, big mistake, I was the "loser" lol. I had won the last 2-3 times we played so the boys weren't crying any tears for me, pretty sure it went something like "about time!" |huh Home and in bed at 2am, up at 7am and work is the plan for the day |thumb

JustRobert 2019-05-21 11:44 AM

Good Morning :)

Greenie, so sorry to hear that. Tell your lovely wife I hope she heels quickly.

Not a great sleep due to a kitty and a snoring wife. I see a big nap coming later.

Back and neck are still hurting from all the driving over the weekend so I don't see much of anything happening today as well. That is other than biz stuff and tv watching.

Enjoy your Tuesday!

jollyhumper 2019-05-21 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pagan (Post 556637)
Our part of Finland has been told we may have severe thunderstorms the next two days.

I guess it's on its way now :-p
The forecast about heavy rain that was cancelled came anyway, and it's been a thunder-show with heavy rain for a few hours now. We just had a short bike-ride for my |dog and the air was so fresh!

J:)lly