Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Happy Ocho de Mayo! <--- is this getting old yet? (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=65612)

Greenguy 2013-05-08 08:27 AM

Happy Ocho de Mayo! <--- is this getting old yet?

Morning |waves|

Worky Work Busy Bee! That's about it for me yesterday & today. Is it strange that, as I design & implement the new layout for LOR, that I feel a strange sense of pride as I work?

I do have 1 appt today with the |loony| doctor, but other than that, I'll be right here |fonz|

Cleo 2013-05-08 08:49 AM

Am I awake yet?

Stopped by my mainstream client yesterday on the way home from the gym. The, once again, new spa director pulled me into her office and gave me a ton of changes to do on all the services pages. Wouldn't have been so bad but she overloaded me with information and filled up a spa services pamphlet with notes that looked like a bunch of chickens with ink on their feet had walked all over it. For some of the services I used tables to format the prices and then realized that somewhere deep in the Wordpress theme alternating rows of black and grey had been specified and I needed a table without any color or borders. Finally after removing all table formatting from the theme I got everything looking the way I wanted. The odd thing is that this website was built in Wordpress so that the customer could make their own changes but now I'm doing all the changes and it would be so much simpler if the website was just straight html.

My usual work, then making some banners for someone and then going kayaking this evening. I live a really exciting life. :-/

Ramster 2013-05-08 10:27 AM

Yes it's getting old LOL

Good morning. In a great mood after my Senators sucked ass for over 2 periods but somehow pulled out a win over the Canadiens to take a 3-1 series lead. |bananna|

javbucks 2013-05-08 10:38 AM

Woke up, did my 20 minute meditation, went to the track 2 miles. I forgot I had on my work shirt and some kids out there who were maybe 16 yelled at me 'Run Forest Run!'. I thought this was probably the most unclever thing I had ever heard, to yell that at someone, who is running on a track, which is what everyone is out there to do.

I laughed it off as I effortlessly ran my 2 miles while they were huffing and puffing and guzzling water while walking.

Today is a good day!

JustRobert 2013-05-08 12:33 PM

Good Morning :)
Doing a bunch of work today, like usual, and should actually get some of it done since I seem to be in a much better mood than the funk I was dealing with yesterday.

PhoneMistress 2013-05-08 04:53 PM

Wow you guys are really active. I made homemade mayo and baked some bread while taking phone sex calls.

papagmp 2013-05-08 08:51 PM

Just getting started today - after changing out the water heater and pulling up the carpet to dry, I went to the strip club for the first time in almost a year. It was good to see a few old friends and catch up on all the rumors.

Now back to studying.....

Bill 2013-05-09 01:56 AM

it's got a Gandalf beard it's so old.

it's so old, Hefner's new wife is thinking about dumping him and marrying it.

it's so old, it makes the sphinx feel like buggering a pyramid.

it's so old...

bDok 2013-05-09 03:32 AM

Night. Long ass day. Almost done with season 4 of Breaking Bad. So fucking good. I think after this wraps though I'm going to play catch up on True Blood. I'm a season behind on that one.

Purchased a new theme from theme forest today for a new project. Work on it's modification begins tomorrow. Just wrapping up setting up the test env for it so the designer and I can get used to using it and how we want to use it for the next network of sites. Another new mainstream lead generation idea. :)

Just finished watching right now the Skatopia documentary. I want to go light things on fire and skate now. Not that great of a movie. Pretty decent having in the background while working. Look up every once in awhile.

Have a good one. I'm crashing.

javbucks 2013-05-09 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bDok (Post 526130)
Night. Long ass day. Almost done with season 4 of Breaking Bad. So fucking good. I think after this wraps though I'm going to play catch up on True Blood. I'm a season behind on that one.

Purchased a new theme from theme forest today for a new project. Work on it's modification begins tomorrow. Just wrapping up setting up the test env for it so the designer and I can get used to using it and how we want to use it for the next network of sites. Another new mainstream lead generation idea. :)

Just finished watching right now the Skatopia documentary. I want to go light things on fire and skate now. Not that great of a movie. Pretty decent having in the background while working. Look up every once in awhile.

Have a good one. I'm crashing.

I'm so far behind on Breaking Bad and Game of Thrones.

Only TV shows I have watched in the last 10 years.

Cleo 2013-05-09 09:20 AM

Breaking Bad rocks. Can't wait to see how it all end later this year.