Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Good Thursday the 19th (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=61859)

Greenguy 2011-05-19 07:43 AM

Good Thursday the 19th

Morning |waves|

The board is alive with ideas & activity - I can feel the love |shake|

I think I have to leave the house today, which just throws a monkey wrench into my daily routine.

Until that happens, it's work for me :)

Fonz 2011-05-19 07:56 AM

Good morning/afternoon,

No offline work for me today. I already went shopping with the gf and the baby before noon and now that the gf is out to take the little one to the doctor to get his shots for polio and some other stuff I have the chance to do some more computer work. Me likey lots :)

Have a good one all!

Simon 2011-05-19 07:58 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Good morning world |waves|

Just two more days until the ones Jesus loves best will get sucked up into Heaven (and leave the rest of us the fuck alone). I thank God for making me an atheist. Or to be more clear, I just believe in one less god than most people.*

Unfortunately it's only a parking page at the url below...

http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/...1&d=1305805899

Best of luck to those awaiting The Rapture on Saturday.

Looking forward to seeing the rest of you here on Sunday.

:)

--
* "I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand
why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours." - Stephen Roberts

Cleo 2011-05-19 08:12 AM

Looking out my windows to see if I see any floating people yet. :D

Just another thrilling day of marketing humans showing flesh and sticking their body parts into each other crevices.

Also going to be doing some Skype and radio software testing today so that next week people can actually hear both ends of the Skype conversations plus making sure that my mic is not so sensitive anymore that people hear the clicking sounds of my keyboard over a dull hum.

Really need to get my ass back to the gym but probably going to wait at least one more day.

pc 2011-05-19 08:34 AM

Another rainy day, so I'm home another day |waves|

babymaker 2011-05-19 08:40 AM

Just waiting for the rapture here :D

bluebrit 2011-05-19 09:33 AM

Good morning people.

My ass is planted for the day so let the games begin.

GigglesWorld 2011-05-19 10:18 AM

Good morning guys. After a running Wednesday, Thursday is looking nice!

RedCherry 2011-05-19 11:30 AM

Morning all |waves|

Cats are fed, I'm fed, now its time to work. Yesterday I sent a lot of time building my first JQuery AVS tour, then did a free site for it. Sparky helped me on getting my JQuery updated, but still pretty simple transitions. I like the look. And I'm hoping no none had problems with listing the free site.

No JQuery planned for today, just normal sites. Have a good day all.

Cleo 2011-05-19 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedCherry (Post 503775)
Yesterday I sent a lot of time building my first JQuery AVS tour, then did a free site for it. Sparky helped me on getting my JQuery updated, but still pretty simple transitions. I like the look. And I'm hoping no none had problems with listing the free site.

Looks nice. No problems with using JavaScript on sites with me, especially with people that I know.

RedCherry 2011-05-19 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cleo (Post 503776)
Looks nice. No problems with using JavaScript on sites with me, especially with people that I know.

I read that ipads/iphones can't see flash, and that is why JQuery is getting more popular? Is that true Cleo?

Cleo 2011-05-19 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedCherry (Post 503781)
I read that ipads/iphones can't see flash, and that is why JQuery is getting more popular? Is that true Cleo?

No Flash on iPads, iTouches or iPhones plus no Flash on many other mobile devices. I've seen Flash on a few Android devices but it worked like crap and was pretty much unusable, at least on the ones that I played with.

Your tour looked good on my iPhone. :)

terry 2011-05-19 08:48 PM

The end is near.

Have a good one.

plateman 2011-05-22 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenie (Post 503760)
Morning |waves|

The board is alive with ideas & activity - I can feel the love |shake|

me too |shake| and being on the same page feels good:)