Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   I'm Looking For....... (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Spam me with mature amateur sponsors (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=45342)

Element115 2008-02-05 11:43 PM

Spam me with mature amateur sponsors

Hi,

I'm getting ready to crank out a new blog focusing on mature amateur women. I only want nude stuff, no hardcore. The main focus of the site will be classy mature ladies. 30's to 50's (no grannies thats another site lol). I already know about Auny Judy's and all that. I'd like to find some lesser known sponsors (that actually convert). Spam me with your stuff and if I see something I like I'll use your affiliate code.

Thanks

Receptor 2008-02-06 06:44 AM

PimpRoll has "The Mature Source" and "Mature Tempations"

Adult Empire has "Amateur Mature", "My Wife", Czech Mature MILF, "Amateur Wifes", "Matures On Camera" etc ... :)

_FTS_ 2008-02-06 07:41 AM

Get Right Cash has lot of Mature Amateur paysites |thumb

Element115 2008-02-06 08:53 PM

Thanks for the suggestions so far. I'll look into them. Keep em coming. Also, are there any sponsors that specifically cater for conservatively dressed (and then undressed :)) women? For example, women in business style attire, or "on your way to church" style attire?

Thanks

Flower 2008-02-07 05:16 AM

Try Real Sex Cash , they have something like that.

CrazySy 2008-02-07 07:33 AM

Element,

Check out CraziesCash, they have only one site and that's AllOver30.

Members area is very clean and easy to navigate, they have great content, regular updates and an excellent webmaster support. They do have "9 to 5 ladies" which is pretty much a secretary theme. They have Fetish, Lingerie, Housewives, Hardcore, Lesbian, Outdoors.... :) They do convert well |boobies|

Also check out OldDollars for OWAMW. They have plenty of promo materials as well. Their content includes, milfs, housewives and older ladies.

What I like about them is, when it comes to mature niche, these guys know what they're doing :)

Greenguy 2008-02-07 12:23 PM

Niche Bucks has Aunt Judy's which is a true mature amateur site.

...and that Old Dollars site is kinda good too :)

Element115 2008-02-08 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenie (Post 387943)
Niche Bucks has Aunt Judy's which is a true mature amateur site.

...and that Old Dollars site is kinda good too :)

Ha! you're about 10 hours too late or I would have signed up under you! |jester|

By the way, thanks for all the suggestions so far. I've signed up under a few of them. I think I have enough for what I need right now unless someone has a really outstanding suggestion for this niche that hasn't already been covered.

HeavenlyCurves 2008-02-10 04:42 AM

Hi darlin.
Im Angel. My site has been around for over 6 years and I'm 40 years old. I think I fit your criteria as Im a solo mature amature.
I use ccBill for my affilates program. Give me a look over.
Kisses Lady Angel

NY Jester 2008-02-10 01:32 PM

Hey there Element ..Jen Madiosn in my sig spot is a 30 something Amateur Housewife MILF..tons of promo tools and CCBilling.. rev share or pps.

If you need anything just let me know.

Element115 2008-02-19 01:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeavenlyCurves (Post 388381)
Hi darlin.
Im Angel. My site has been around for over 6 years and I'm 40 years old. I think I fit your criteria as Im a solo mature amature.
I use ccBill for my affilates program. Give me a look over.
Kisses Lady Angel

Perfect :) I was actually coming back to bump this thread because I want to start looking for Mature solo girls for my blog. I'll definitely sign up with you Angel and I'm picking up Jen Madison too Jester.

Please spam me with more Solo Girls in the mature category. They don't necessarily have to be amateurs either. I just want to have a mix of amateur and professional sponsors. The site is FAR from finished, but if you want to look over what I have so far to get an idea of where I'm going with it you can check it out here.

http://www.maturewomenpussy.net

Element115 2008-02-19 03:14 AM

I forgot to add that I'm also looking for mature asian sponsors for another blog but it's proving to be difficult. If you guys could spam me with some of those it would be greatly appreciated. So far the only decent sponsor I can find is www.matureasia.com