Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Tuesday, September 14th - (21 years since Windows ME :-) ) (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=72532)

jollyhumper 2021-09-14 07:54 AM

Tuesday, September 14th - (21 years since Windows ME :-) )

G'day |waves|

I've been up since dawn and I've been quite effective today as well.
Translated and proofread some articles and done some biz.

Now I have to go out and do some shopping, some stuff I need.

|dog is pretty happy these days, I think she likes all the walking |lol|

The rest of the day will be some studio-time, and maybe a little bit of gaming

Take care
|JollyHumper|

Ramster 2021-09-14 08:39 AM

Good morning |waves|

Up and working, taking Mom to breakfast soon before she heads to the airport to fly back to Nova Scotia. She's been here a month and SO looking forward to going home finally. My Dad should be transported to a hospital in Nova Scotia within a couple of days so that's good. He'll be in that hospital first for a few days to a week we're guessing then hopefully he can go home too.

After breakfast, an airport drop off then a hospital visit, I'll be back working the for the afternoon. Have a good day |thumb

JustRobert 2021-09-14 10:13 AM

Good Morning :)

Ramster, good to hear your father will be going home soon.

Overworked yesterday and my back, neck and shoulder are pissed off so I'll be taking the next few days off to let it all recover. At least I finished the yard project.

Besides a grocery store run it'll be a biz/tv/nap kinda day.

Enjoy your Tuesday!

Greenguy 2021-09-14 11:32 AM

Morning! |waves|

Running late because I had to run my niece's BF to a doctor appt (I'm a good uncle lol)

Just found out that my "scope" appt is just a consultation on Friday |facepalm| Of course, my stomach hasn't really hurt in a week or so, so that'll be interesting.

Chiro & stretch doctor this afternoon, followed by a quick trip to see my mom.

hincapie 2021-09-14 11:40 AM

Windows ME .... a legend alongside Niklas Bendtner and The Donald :)

ArtWilliams 2021-09-14 12:11 PM

Morning. |coffee

Just finished up four 16 hour days so I am a little tired.

My |dog has not been feeling well. I took her to the vet today and found out she has cancer. She has a substantial mass in her stomach. I would have had her euthanized there but my daughter wants to she her before she goes. I'm sad today.

Just catching up on several days of not being on my computer. I'll probably watch Blue Jay's |baseball| tonight and have a little bit too much to drink.

Have a good day! |thumb

jollyhumper 2021-09-14 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArtWilliams (Post 565755)

My |dog has not been feeling well at. I took her to the vet today and found out she has cancer. She has a substantial mass in her stomach.

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that. That's exactly how I lost my previous |dog
:,-(

Jolly

Ramster 2021-09-14 04:59 PM

Quote:

My |dog has not been feeling well. I took her to the vet today and found out she has cancer. She has a substantial mass in her stomach. I would have had her euthanized there but my daughter wants to she her before she goes. I'm sad today.

Oh no, terrible news Art, sorry to hear that :(

Greenguy 2021-09-14 05:30 PM

|dog |cry|

JAI-LING 2021-09-15 08:41 AM

Quote:

Morning. |coffee

Just finished up four 16 hour days so I am a little tired.

Just catching up on several days of not being on my computer. I'll probably watch Blue Jay's |baseball| tonight and have a little bit too much to drink.

Have a good day! |thumb

Thats terrible. Sorry to hear that, Art. I hope she is not in pain.

JustRobert 2021-09-15 09:55 AM

Quote:

My |dog has not been feeling well. I took her to the vet today and found out she has cancer.

:(

MeatPounder 2021-09-15 06:12 PM

That is so hard to hear, I hate when we lose pets we love so much