Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Tuesday, April 11th - a regular Tuesday, I guess. (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=73822)

jollyhumper 2023-04-11 06:22 AM

Tuesday, April 11th - a regular Tuesday, I guess.

G'morning |horse|

We had a lovely time at the fancy restaurant yesterday, and the kitchen did deliver. We're satisfied :-) (Where's the "rub tummy" emoticon?)

Today I'm going to a pro-Russian concert. Nah, but Roger Waters has made comments that are no good, in my world. We do have freedom of speech, and all that, and he's entitled to have whatever opinion he wants. But I was disappointed. (I've mostly agreed with him up until recent times) So I even looked into selling my expensive ticket, but it was not sold out. (It is today).
But today I'm looking forward to it. I was a huge PF fan in my youth, and their music has always been very important to me. (I'm hoping for some Animals stuff, and I believe I've heard they do so)
OK, I've just had one of my regular rants. Bare with me |smooch|

Take care
J|JollyHumper|lly

Greenguy 2023-04-11 07:19 AM

Morning! |waves|

It's difficult to separate music & politics sometimes. I hate Ted Nugent, but I'll crank Stranglehold anytime I hear it! Of course, this now means I need to listen to Pink Floyd all day|lol|

Sabres won & kept their very thin playoff hopes alive |hockey|

I've got my |loony| doctor at 10 via Zoom, then it'll be work all day...

ArtWilliams 2023-04-11 07:25 AM

Morning. |coffee

I'm a little overwhelmed with what I've got to do. Sign.

Looking forward to the Jay's home opener tonight. |baseball|

Have a good one! |thumb

JustRobert 2023-04-11 10:16 AM

Good Morning :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenguy (Post 570842)
It's difficult to separate music & politics sometimes. I hate Ted Nugent

ditto but...Sometimes I sarcastically quote these lyrics:
When in doubt whip it out, got me a rock and roll band, It's a free-for-all

Yesterday was nice and chill which was perfect. Today I really need to start considering taxes as they are due Monday. I due have a couple of errands to run so who knows.

Enjoy your Tuesday!

Evil Chris 2023-04-11 10:24 AM

Good morning. I'm on hold with Home Depot home installation services. Joy.
You would think that by now, big box companies might be starting to understand the importance of good customer support, right?

Other than that, working.

Have a better day.

Ramster 2023-04-11 03:13 PM

Good day |waves|

Been busy as usual and just trying to get through the day. On another note, the weather is getting warmer now with a high expected on Thursday coming of 26C/79F |sun

JAI-LING 2023-04-11 03:34 PM

Weather is jumping in temperature rather quickly. I hope its not another spring into hot end of summer year.

Busy with new clients and new work. Life would be easier with another set of hands. Maybe 2 sets.

If Roger Waters comes to Japan I will happy to see his show. I've read its a good one. Roger's politics dont bother me at all. He has a right to speak his mind.

ArtWilliams 2023-04-11 04:50 PM

^ It's a joke here that Toronto has two days of spring. It's finished now and the temperature is above 21 C / 70 F today. LOL

JAI-LING 2023-04-12 01:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArtWilliams (Post 570852)
^ It's a joke here that Toronto has two days of spring. It's finished now and the temperature is above 21 C / 70 F today. LOL

^ Same or worse here. Going from 12-17 Celsius to 27 by next Thursday. With the winds and rain lately it feels like living in a washing machine / dryer combo. Today, getting hit with dust clouds and pollution from the country next door. We're just lucky I guess. It will be hitting US sometime next week. Perfect bio weapon delivery system imho.