Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Monday April 8th (aka Creeping Crud Part II) (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=70479)

Greenguy 2019-04-08 08:43 AM

Monday April 8th (aka Creeping Crud Part II)

Morning! |sars|

Woke up yesterday with a bad flu, which figures since I don't think I was sick at all over the winter.

Have to pick up the ASSIL & go grocery shopping for my mom, so gonna try & get some work done...

ArtWilliams 2019-04-08 08:57 AM

Morning. |coffee

I ate some bread yesterday -- a Wendy's spicy chicken sandwich. I can't tolerate much gluten so I feel achy today. Serves me right.

Gym, band and a trip to the post office as one of my eBay items sold. I am going to a play tonight. Yeah, I see a lot of plays. This was is two hours long with no intermission and no re-admission. I hope I don't have to pee.

Have a good day! |thumb

JustRobert 2019-04-08 10:43 AM

Morning :)

Family came over yesterday and it was great UNTIL a big crash riding bikes with my grandson. Looped out landing on my ass, back and head. Thankfully wearing a helmet but (no pun intended) the pain running from my ass up to my neck was brutal. I was able to keep myself in check for the celebration.

Of course, waking up today is a much different story as I'm barely able to move. Hurts to sit, stand and walk so not sure how much of anything I will get done. Tried doing some slight stretching and that brought on tears so I'm fucked. We had plans on Wednesday/Thursday that will probably not happen but I still have a smidge of hope.

Lots of ice, heat and pain killers are on my agenda. Will squeeze in some basic work stuff (ETN & PL Network updates) and that's about it. Hopefully I can get into a non painful position to binge tv and get more sleep.

Enjoy your Monday!

Ramster 2019-04-08 01:18 PM

Happy Monday :)

Been up working as usual, pretty much the plan for the day and evening. |thumb

Robert - that sucks, hope you get better.

hincapie 2019-04-08 04:09 PM

Speedy recovery Roberts....

Just work work work here

ArtWilliams 2019-04-08 04:39 PM

Robert, sorry to hear that. Get well soon!

Greenguy 2019-04-08 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustRobert (Post 556240)
Family came over yesterday and it was great UNTIL a big crash riding bikes with my grandson. Looped out landing on my ass, back and head...

But did you yell those 3 wonderful words: OLD MAN DOWN!!!! :D

JAI-LING 2019-04-08 11:26 PM

Ouch, hope you feel better, Robert.

Today will be spent working and pushing through the bog.

JustRobert 2019-04-09 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenguy (Post 556245)
But did you yell those 3 wonderful words: OLD MAN DOWN!!!! :D

No, but my grandson heard a whole lot of F bombs.

Thanks everyone for the well wishes, I appreciate that |thumb