Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   2016-12-12 - Confirmation day? (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=68285)

jollyhumper 2016-12-12 07:26 AM

2016-12-12 - Confirmation day?

Hi

I got the contract for leasing the new 'apartment' but it had some clausuls I didn't like. I've told him several times, from day 1, that I have a dog. (Which whom I love about just as much as Greenguysboard. Or.... insanely more than the mentioned www place)

So, do I have a contract based on a dudes disability to read short informative emails? Or is it just so standard he even doesn't wank off to it.... (hopefully not)

Anyhow, Soon I'm back in the game for full. Or around that :)

Jolly

hincapie 2016-12-12 07:37 AM

Us landlords always try to pull fast ones, steal deposits and blame tenants for everything that goes wrong....its in our nature. But stay firm, we do tend to budge as we want your money more than anything else.

If all fails, you can borrow my hobbit-cabin in the field :D

ArtWilliams 2016-12-12 07:56 AM

Good morning. |coffee

The snow came and I have a bit of shoveling to do. We live on such a little properly now (7.5m x 30.5m) that it takes very little time. On to the eye doctor and then I have to take the dog in grooming. That's it!

Have a great day. |thumb

Cleo 2016-12-12 10:51 AM

I'm exhausted after a weekend for full of holiday parties. Oddly I spent less than $10 for the whole weekend. I did provide a bunch of firewood from the tree that I trimmed last year and grew from an avocado pit many years ago.

Work and errands and if my body finally stops feeling like death going to the gym... maybe.

Greenguy 2016-12-12 03:13 PM

Afternoon! |waves|

Slept in this morning (well, I went back to bed after getting up way too early) then had to run my mom around grocery shopping & whatnot, which was a lot of fun seeing as it's over 32°F today & all the snow we got is turning to slush.

Just working now, then my step-daughter & the ASSIL are coming over because the ladies need us men to cut wood for their xmas crafts |pokefun||greenguy||santa|

ecchi 2016-12-13 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jollyhumper (Post 544701)
I've told him several times, from day 1, that I have a dog.

We are not allowed pets here. One neighbour had a dog for years, getting someone to take it walkies whenever the landlord turned up. Once the landlord turned up unexpectedly with a guy from the local council who needed to inspect the apartment. He locked the dog in the bathroom, let them in, then told them he needed to use the toilet. He then sat in the toilet pretending to have a difficult dump until thy left, in case they wanted to inspect the toilet.

jollyhumper 2016-12-14 03:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ecchi (Post 544710)
We are not allowed pets here. One neighbour had a dog for years, getting someone to take it walkies whenever the landlord turned up. Once the landlord turned up unexpectedly with a guy from the local council who needed to inspect the apartment. He locked the dog in the bathroom, let them in, then told them he needed to use the toilet. He then sat in the toilet pretending to have a difficult dump until thy left, in case they wanted to inspect the toilet.

Hehe, nice story.

He has made an exception so I will be allowed to have the dog there.

Jolly