Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   General Business Knowledge (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   OK, now I am done (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=16523)

Jim 2005-02-15 10:00 PM

OK, now I am done

I am done with sponsorchat and thebutcher. In the past month we have shown you that he is nothing but a common scammer trying to make a quick buck on unknowing webmasters and sponsors. Tonight you got to hear his "reasons" for scamming everyone. The most common reason he had..."I didn't do it" seems just a little weak.

So, after dragging him to the light of day, our job is done. For the people that continue to believe anything he says, you have been warned.

Time to stop wasting time on him and move on.

BlueQuartz 2005-02-15 10:09 PM

right on mate - sorry you guys had to waste so much time but inadevertantly you've done all serious and honest webmasters a huge service

peace out

Greenguy 2005-02-15 10:15 PM

So I shouldn't ICQ him & ask if he wants to be on the show next week? :D

Kezza 2005-02-15 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenguy

LMAO :D

Red 2005-02-15 11:11 PM

Quote:

well on one hand, it did bring a lot of people into the chat room. On the other hand, he was making us all pretty sick. :D

Linkster 2005-02-15 11:14 PM

He's over on his board intimating that wasnt him in the taped interview tonight LOL

swedguy 2005-02-15 11:24 PM

I thought you guys were going to show him some love over at SC? Now when you got a formal invitation and all ;) |viking|

Kezza 2005-02-15 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Linkster
He's over on his board intimating that wasnt him in the taped interview tonight LOL

And I am now banned for asking :(

And I was being very polite... well I thought I was!

Jicky Jack 2005-02-15 11:59 PM

How does a guy who bought a computer and internet access a few months ago have sponsors pay him 500.00 a month for a banners with a 200k alexa? and what does 200k alexa come out to??? 1,500 uniqes a day? Is that really true about his sponsor rates? |banghead|

Useless 2005-02-16 12:18 AM

I'd just like to know which attorney TheButcher is using in his case against Paypal. Maybe he could help pry my $175 from those cocksuckers at Reality Cash.

Jim, can I get his number? ;)

nekrom 2005-02-16 12:53 AM

Ok I got the archive, listended to Butcher shit on for 1 and 1/2hrs.

What a wank.

-N

BlueQuartz 2005-02-16 03:07 AM

you had a wank?

ynuahayt 2005-02-16 04:07 AM

Hey this is fun listening to! I heard the "interview" with the fella too last week and I'm listening to the archive from yesterday now (your show is way too late for me, have to get up at 2AM to listen to it live ^_^). It's cool to hear you guys a bit heated up and I understand ya couze your really up against a wall of bullshit :). I've not spent too much time on this thing, just read the threads here and then go "oh well". I hope that people will soon stop supporting the board, you've been scammed, move on.

nekrom 2005-02-16 07:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueQuartz
you had a wank?

My bad mate left out the "er" my fingers are frozen today. I need to migrate north to BrisVegas.

-N

keke 2005-02-16 08:23 AM

Quote:

im moving on but i love to hear more of his lies and more posts over there by his fake nicks defending him |shocking|

and for members there who want me dead, sorry honey not in the near future |mml|

Ramster 2005-02-16 08:51 AM

He said some werid things.

He said he just got a computer 4 months ago. Then he said he had 1500 domains. Who buys a computer and then 1500 domains?
When Jim said paypal doesn't allow adult he said had an "agreement" with paypal? |jester|

Seems like a nice guy for the most part. But he's a liar for sure and a scammer.