Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Good Monday Morning to you all (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=60115)

terry 2010-12-27 08:31 AM

Good Monday Morning to you all

Good Morning and Happy Monday Everyone!

Have a great day!

pc 2010-12-27 08:37 AM

Good Morning Everyone. It's 2 to 4 foot of snow on my driveway, wait ... where is my car ?!#@! F@ck, ohh it's that big pile of snow :(

Mike-mijen 2010-12-27 08:44 AM

Looks like the next Ice age is upon us..Good Monday.

Ramster 2010-12-27 08:47 AM

Good morning all

Work planned all day then going to a friend's for some late afternoon beers in his garage, Christmas style. :)

Simon 2010-12-27 09:00 AM

Good morning world |waves|

Survived the party with a day of recovery following it. Now trying to get this house warm since the temperature dropped overnight. Certainly no blizzard conditions like are happening in the Northeast (according to the videos on tv today) but for us down here in the land of unheated houses 44ºF is pretty chilly even with lots of hot coffee.

Today is blog work and newsletter time, then no plans but to relax and eat some leftovers from the party. Wishing everyone a good day (and if you are in the NE, just stay inside).

:)

Cleo 2010-12-27 09:08 AM

Heat is blasting so it's toasty warm indoors, but it's unusually cold outdoors for south Florida. Today is a gym day for me although I'm not sure if I want to deal with trying to go anywhere due to my lack of owning any warm clothing.

I'm unbelievable behind in work so being stuck indoors trying to stay warm might not be a bad thing.

Jim 2010-12-27 09:48 AM

Good Morning
I am ready for even more snow :) I do have to get the old rear wheel drive sleigh out and about today but besides that, it should be an easy day.

JustRobert 2010-12-27 10:09 AM

Good Morning :)

Time For Work....YeeHaa!

Fonz 2010-12-27 10:10 AM

Good afternoon,

Just got bck from some more shopping at the mall, stupid holidays and all the commercial shit that comes with them.
Other than that i won't be doing much today than sitting at my computer.

Have a good one all!

ArtWilliams 2010-12-27 10:14 AM

Good morning. Just got up. It's time for coffee.

Greenguy 2010-12-27 10:40 AM

Morning.

Not the greatest of days - more on that later (hopefully)

LeRoy 2010-12-27 11:03 AM

Morning all!

Back at it :)

Hopefully everyone had a good weekend

RedCherry 2010-12-27 11:25 AM

Morning all! |waves|

No snow here, but very cold, foggy, and everything is covered with frost and/or ice outside. Been like that the last few mornings. There is so much water left in the soil from the rains, it freezes at night and fogs everything out. So until it warms up, I'm not leaving the house as these people don't know how to drive on black ice for shit.

Just submitting my first free site. So glad to see my new AVS site that I put up 12/24, and built my first free site for yesterday, had its first sale today. |thumb

Have a good one all.

MeatPounder 2010-12-27 12:21 PM

Simon, at least at 74 degrees Key west was the warmest point in the country Xmas day :)

bDok 2010-12-27 10:31 PM

Hello night. I'm just burning the candle on both ends. It's just going to be like that to make a go at things. Need to dig myself out of some debt from getting hitched a month ago. While it was perfect. Slapping thousands onto credit cards fucking sucks. So I need to grind in a massive way.

Lots to do with just not enough time. To the point I'm bringing on a little help this year to manage a lot of little things here and there for a couple hours a week. Ugh. Time to go bigger.