Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Tuesday October 20th (aka I'm Tired Of COVID) (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=71765)

Greenguy 2020-10-20 07:38 AM

Tuesday October 20th (aka I'm Tired Of COVID)

Morning! |sars|

Well, my beloved Bills 💩 the 🛏️ |facepalm| This season will be just like last season, where we beat the teams that suck & lose to anyone that's good. They'll go 10-6 just to get all our hopes up once again, only to 💩 the 🛏️ in the playoffs |banghead|

In Fantasy Football news, I went 4-0 & won the $100 Weekly High Score in one of my leagues...as long as there's no stats corrections |pray| Ramster, on the other hand... |couch|

It's my mom's birthday, but it's also raining with a high of 52°F/11°Canadian forecast, so I won't be seeing her thru a window today. I did get her a Patrick Mahomes Funko Pop, as he's her favorite players. She even told me she was rooting for KC against the Bills last night! |banghead|

Work in the AM, lots of running in the PM.

Enjoy your Fauci Is A Libtard Pawn Tuesday! |JustRobert|

Ramster 2020-10-20 08:02 AM

Good morning, |coffee is on

Up and working as usual. Went 4-0 in Yahoo fantasy football but am Pissed about 1 fantasy football league as in that 1 league with 12 teams I had the 2nd best score this week, only issue was I was playing the guy that got top score |angry| I'm now 2-3 in 7th place overall and have the MOST PTS Overall, seems to be my luck weekly playing a team that scores well only against me |huh|

On a good note, I am in Dominican and it's another standard high of 28C/84F. I might do some pool time later this afternoon |thumb

JustRobert 2020-10-20 09:37 AM

Good Morning :)

Today I should finally finish the project I started months ago that's in my neighbors backyard. Of course I found a couple of big issues in mine that need to be dealt with before we get any big rains/flooding. Though I want to rest up my back before this one so probably won't start until next week.

After I break my fast here an about an hour I need to run to the grocery store before finishing the above work. Then it's biz/tv the rest of the day.

Enjoy your COVID Is A HOAX Tuesday!

jollyhumper 2020-10-20 11:22 AM

Evening

Been very busy with all sorts of stuff.
Today I'm basically taking the day off, although I've approved shitloads of galleries.

Newspapers in Norway are telling us that Carole Baskins is a bisexual.
Why on earth is that even a story and of all things I couldn't care less about, this one ranks on the top.

I remember in my youth, where usually you've actually done something when famous.
I hate today |lol||lol|

J:)lly

MeatPounder 2020-10-20 12:39 PM

Greenie look at the bright side, you have the Jets next!

ArtWilliams 2020-10-20 04:09 PM

Afternoon. |coffee

Got up early with my wife to drive to Kitchener to see my son. [90 minutes away, Kitchener and it's twin Waterloo are the fourth largest urban center in the Province of Ontario (after Toronto, Hamilton and Ottawa). There are bigger cities but those are all part of the Greater Toronto Area. Like any of you care.] None-the-less, we had a very nice time. He's trying to make a go of it there and he looks healthy and sounds well. We didn't talk politics which is why it was smooth sailing, I think.

So, I've got a meeting after dinner and then it's Game 1 of the World Series!

Hope you are having a great day! |thumb

hincapie 2020-10-20 05:11 PM

Evening good people!

First snow ... and its been snowing all day. Wifey is cranky it made me cancel plans to drive to the ski resort for burgers - but without winter tyres...well...

Ramster 2020-10-21 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hincapie (Post 562144)
First snow ... and its been snowing all day. Wifey is cranky it made me cancel plans to drive to the ski resort for burgers - but without winter tyres...well...

My wife would be cranky too if it was fucking snowing in October |lol|