Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   General Business Knowledge (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Opinions please - which is the LEAST SNEAKY cam sponsor? (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=50075)

Bill 2008-11-14 07:02 PM

Opinions please - which is the LEAST SNEAKY cam sponsor?

So, over the years we've all heard all the shitty stories about sneaky cam sponsors, short term cookies when the company claimed longterm partnership stories in particular.

I was wondering if people have stories and opinions about cam sponsors to share.

I just got some free money from AWE, but I'm also aware of the crapola.

It would be nice to have cam sponsors that one trusts.

I figure they are all sneaky to some extent, but who's on the list of the most trustworthy.

Toby 2008-11-14 07:07 PM

I've not heard any drama in regards to ImLive by PussyCash

MrMaryLou 2008-11-14 07:29 PM

PussyCash works great for me :)

SheepGuy 2008-11-14 07:37 PM

I do well with Streamate PPS

Mr Spock 2008-11-15 12:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrMaryLou (Post 429033)
PussyCash works great for me :)

and they pay like clockwork

Jayvis 2008-11-15 12:45 PM

Bill, at the risk of sounding "spammy" by coming into this thread, have you given us a shot yet? I can go over any questions you have one-on-one if you'd prefer. We treat our webmasters very fairly, though. See how many cam sponsors keep track of your Free sign-ups and allow you to profit if they ever convert over to being paid like we do. :) And we're running a killer $150pps promo right now, and there is always revshare/payperlead etc if you'd like to go that route. But yeah, feel free to contact me. :)

Jago Webcams.co 2008-11-17 01:45 PM

Webcams.com offers LIFETIME revshare - 25% on all per minute site spending, 60% on all memebrship fees). We also have 100$+ PPS program as well |thumb

spookyx 2008-11-18 10:04 AM

i like camz

|thumb

ronnie 2008-11-21 11:05 PM

I use to stick up for Click Cash, but they turned into a joke. More so after they canceled my account without any notice or reason. Guess I wasn't sending them enough traffic.

John-ACWM 2008-11-22 06:24 PM

Hello Bill, if you have some free time, please take a look to our affiliate program description.

http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/...ad.php?t=50108

I looked for “sneaky” in my dictionary – I couldn’t find it – transparency it’s marked on my forehead – (not a joke)

Cheers, Johnny

P.S. It took me 3 days to decide if I should drop a line in this thread or not - because the “spammy” thing – definitively I don’t want a stamp like that – It’s just that I really believe our flag site xlovecam it’s capable to make many webmasters happy about their revenues from cams niche.

Toby 2008-12-27 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toby (Post 429032)
I've not heard any drama in regards to ImLive by PussyCash

An update to my prior post. I'm now seeing ImLive promos on a number of illegal tube sites, including a co-branded RedTube ImLive site. :(

NY Jester 2008-12-27 06:20 PM

^^^
Thats too bad, in regards to the illegal tube info.

But I have to say Toby, you are right on the case, and because of that I hereby nominate you for the GG&J "Sergeant At Arms" position :)

Bobc01 2008-12-28 02:22 AM

I laugh at stuff like this, sponsors are quick to post when someone is looking but won't defend their programs when challenged on the illegal tubes.

Webcams.com, pussycash and so many more support illegal tubes, so let's hear their side of the story for once.

Come on, grow some bollocks and explain why you guys support these sites.

|popcorn|

Kisa 2008-12-28 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toby (Post 434412)
An update to my prior post. I'm now seeing ImLive promos on a number of illegal tube sites, including a co-branded RedTube ImLive site. :(

that's disappointing:( Really disappointing-

Is it possible that it's simply too difficult for them to track?

Goldie 2008-12-29 02:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ronnie (Post 429928)
I use to stick up for Click Cash, but they turned into a joke. More so after they canceled my account without any notice or reason. Guess I wasn't sending them enough traffic.

Ronnie, How could they? Any valid grounds outspoken?

Goldie 2008-12-29 02:09 AM

Kisa, 'to track' what?

Toby 2008-12-29 07:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kisa (Post 434538)
that's disappointing:( Really disappointing-

Is it possible that it's simply too difficult for them to track?

If it were just affiliate banners I might agree that it could be possible, but the co-branded site is pretty hard to slip through the cracks.

docholly 2008-12-29 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SheepGuy (Post 429034)
I do well with Streamate PPS

Isn't that Lars' program??? part of the AFF conglomerate??

Mateusz 2008-12-29 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toby (Post 434575)
If it were just affiliate banners I might agree that it could be possible, but the co-branded site is pretty hard to slip through the cracks.

Not that I'm trying to stand up for anyone but I know co-branding has been in PussyCash tools for years and I've used it myself too. All you need to do is upload your logo and you have co-branded imlive site in few seconds (without any approval or anything)

pc 2008-12-29 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mateusz (Post 434615)
Not that I'm trying to stand up for anyone but I know co-branding has been in PussyCash tools for years and I've used it myself too. All you need to do is upload your logo and you have co-branded imlive site in few seconds (without any approval or anything)

True, they provide you with every aspect of site template.
I don't think that they will go after every site that send hits and decide it whether site is spammy or not.

Toby 2008-12-29 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mateusz (Post 434615)

On a subdomain on their server?

Useless 2008-12-29 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pclit (Post 434616)
I don't think that they will go after every site that send hits and decide it whether site is spammy or not.

Well, they would if it was true email SPAM. (At least, I hope they would.) The problem here is that they are accepting traffic built from stolen content.

pc 2008-12-29 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toby (Post 434618)
On a subdomain on their server?

That's something new

Bobc01 2008-12-29 12:48 PM

And still, not one word from these programs to explain or defend themselves and why should they? they know the average adult webmaster is the dumbest animal on earth.

Great business, sell a product and pay someone to give it away free and fuck your affliates in the process, surely these guys are candidates for rocket scientists?

More sponsors to add the growing shitlist.

InfoGuy 2008-12-31 06:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by docholly (Post 434612)
Isn't that Lars' program??? part of the AFF conglomerate??

You're probably thinking of Streamray.