Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Sunday May 12th (aka Merry Milf's Day!) (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=70563)

Greenguy 2019-05-12 07:43 AM

Sunday May 12th (aka Merry Milf's Day!)

Morning! |waves|

Yesterday was productive as far as work. I got the laptop |bow| Ramster bought for me set up (and an area of my desk cleaned off for it). Plus I got a lot of LOR crap ready for the next week or so.

The Bitch is going to BINGO! with the girls, her cousin, and the kidney donor, who's become my stepdaughter's BFF (there's talk of them getting custom license plates: LFT KDNY & RGT KDNY). My mom wants Red Lobster, so that makes buying a gift both easy & useful :D

I've decided that I'm going to finish power washing the deck today, but I really don't see it getting stained anytime soon. We're having a Garage Sale June 7th & 8, which means there's only 2 weekends after this to get the junk ready.

After that, I might call Yell to see if he wants to watch me drink beer (fat fuck's on a diet) since my girls going to both the 1:00 & 7:00 BINGO! sessions today.

Ramster 2019-05-12 10:47 AM

Good morning |waves|

Busy few days for me between work and running around. Yes was our last day of Saturday morning basketball so I went to that (only 3rd time since Christmas) then brunch afterwards. Did manage to work for a few hours in the afternoon once I got home. Working this morning as well, no big plans that I know of. Maybe take the wife for a drink this afternoon, maybe not lol, we'll see.

Have a good Sunday Funday :)

JustRobert 2019-05-12 11:32 AM

Happy Mothers Day!

Nothing going on here really but the kids being here and cooking for the wife.

Going to relax and do some biz stuff.

Enjoy your Sunday!

jollyhumper 2019-05-12 11:52 AM

Evening |shake|

Funk is still under control, although it has tried to creep up on me again.
Still in awe over yesterdays concert. There's a lot of high profile people in music biz that claims Motorpsycho to be rock's best kept secret and I agree.

after walking 4miles with |dog I watched episode 3 of Game of Thrones, season 8. To put it mildly; Holy crap!!|whisper|

Enjoy your Sunday
J:)lly

ArtWilliams 2019-05-12 03:58 PM

Afternoon. |coffee

The mother's day crowd included my son, my wife, my brother-in-law and me. My daughter has a hate-on for the family so she was no where to be found. We went to lunch and now my wife and son are in the TV room watching a movie. I am surfing a bit now. I may have a nap and then I've got work to do after dinner.

Hope to had a great day! |thumb

Pagan 2019-05-12 06:04 PM

Ah, Mother's Day. I remember back when we used to try to do everything possible for our mother - make breakfast, clean up afterwards, make dinner, bake a cake, clean up, etc. We had planned on taking my mother-in-law out to a fabulous lunch at a very cool restaurant housed in an old firestation. They had a gorgeous buffet -- her favorite. When The Husband asked her about her plans, she told him she was cooking dinner! He told her about wanting to take her out, but she insisted. One of my friends took her mother-in-law there, and it looked fantastic. I told The Husband that next year we are taking her - no arguments. Cripes, she is 75. There is no freaking way *she* should be cooking for her own day, plus doing all the cleanup. But, she has always done it and probably always will - until next year.

So, I am a bit behind on the work stuff... Dinner was just.. well.. ordinary.