Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Sunday February 17th (aka 4 Weeks Til ☘🍺) (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=70346)

Greenguy 2019-02-17 10:37 AM

Sunday February 17th (aka 4 Weeks Til ☘🍺)

Morning! |waves|

I got to celebrate* a litte last night because Yell & his woman came over for dinner. Of course, everyone else was either on a diet of recovering from have a new organ attached to their innards, so I kinda celebrated* by myself.
*🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺

Thinking of |mml| this morning as Turn Left starts today. And when did UFC move to ESPN on Sundays??

Anyway, I think it's just work for me today. I best get crackalackin!!

Ramster 2019-02-17 11:24 AM

Happy Sunday :)

Worked all day yesterday until about 3-4pm. Been up working like any other day so far and that is the plan for another 2 hours before we go meet friends on a local brewary for some afternoon drinks |beers| |thumb

Have a good Sunday!

JustRobert 2019-02-17 12:03 PM

Good Morning :)

Had a good day yesterday at the park and last nights race was really good with the closest win ever recorded.

Today the sun is shining but we are suppose to see a little rain this afternoon which could be the last of it.

Just going to work on biz stuff nearly all of the day as I'm babysitting my grandson tomorrow :D

Enjoy your Sunday!

Useless 2019-02-17 01:40 PM

I'm just sitting here watching files transferring from one place to another. It's quite the party atmosphere.

It's raining again. Not a lot, but enough to be annoying when you have a large dog that needs to be walked several times a day. The rain did encourage me to finally buy a pair of new shoes since my socks were getting wet in the old ones.

I shall make lunch. Yes, that is going to be today's triumph. |waves|

jollyhumper 2019-02-17 02:54 PM

Hola |dog

This weekend I've attended two live shows.
Friday was halfway sold out, but the band gave it all.
(Black Debbath, they're a really good band singing satirical songs in the style of Black Sabbath and other oldies heavy rock. So, great laughs and killer songs).
Yesterday was sold out and I stood (as usual) up front surrounded by a lot of really drunk people. Some of them where just out to start a fight, but I avoided their attention.
Well, it's the first time I've been sober on shows like this and I must admit I liked it. I remember two great shows and I did not have any hangovers. Sweet |headbang|

But the concrete floor killed my back, so today has mostly been bed on painkillers.

Enjoy your Sunday!
J:)lly

jollyhumper 2019-02-17 04:38 PM

Microsoft changed the plans for OneDrive and suddenly it costed a shitload of money. They make you addicted and then they charge.
So ... I reinstalled OS, removed OneDrive, updated a few programs and voila; PC back in business.

Moral of the story? Good thing I had an Image.
And Good thing I made an updated image when I was done.

:-D

Jolly