Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Sunday 9th October - And God Still Hates Me (A.K.A. Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck) (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=68220)

ecchi 2016-10-09 12:57 PM

Sunday 9th October - And God Still Hates Me (A.K.A. Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck)

Back home from hospital last night, after three months inside (the last month being in isolation) so I should be happy. Ecstatic even. But I am just this side of suicidal.

|angry| I got back to find my home burgled and everything of value stolen. The building was empty when they broke in, so they had time to do a thorough search, taking everything of value. and wrecking the place in the process, throwing draws and boxes full of stuff out on the floor to search them. Wrecking the place. They knew what they were doing. For example I have a lot of cheap novelties won at carnivals, worth less than a dollar each. I have a lot of similar items worth quite a bit, some antiques. Most people cannot tell the difference, so I display them together. These toe rags went through them carefully taking the valuable ones and discarding the cheap stuff!

They also took all my Sci-Fi stuff, which most people would discard as kiddies toys, worth only a buck or two, but they knew they were collectors items and took them. They even knew which were not valuable in that collection too, and left them.

Took my entire collection of netsuke - small hand carved Japanese wooden figurines, how many of your box standard, common or garden variety of thief knows about antique Japanese carvings?

They took literally everything of any value.

Although they slipped up on my perfume bottle collection. They took both the valuable ones (Chinese antique coloured glass bottles) and the valueless ones (tackey modern ones shaped like naked Chinese ladies).

|angry|

Then today I tried to buy something on Amazon and found that my debit card had expired while I was in hospital. I sat there fuming, thinking that the bank should have sent me a new one automatically. Then I remembered thinking, last night, that the one weird thing about the robbery was that they had taken all my mail. This would have mostly been junk mail and a few angry demands for late payments that had not been made while I was in hospital. Of course they took these as "proof of identity". The mail would also have included my new debit card. I just 'phoned the bank, and the bastards have emptied my bank account too.

|angry|

And with no money coming in at the moment I am so fucked.

|banghead||banghead||banghead||banghead||banghead||banghead|

JustRobert 2016-10-11 09:42 AM

Holy Shit ecchi, I'm sorry to hear that all this, including the 3 month stay in hospital, has happened to you!

Cleo 2016-10-11 10:30 AM

Wow, so sorry about your troubles. Words aren't enough. :(

ecchi 2016-10-11 01:58 PM

Thanks.

ArtWilliams 2016-10-11 02:10 PM

I am so sorry ecchi. I hope they catch the bastards.

HowlingWulf 2016-10-12 10:55 AM

Holy shit that sucks. :( Sorry ecchi.

Ramster 2016-10-14 08:15 AM

OMG that really sucks, very sorry to hear that :(

Jeremy82 2016-10-15 04:14 AM

Fucking bastards! It reminds me that refugee comedy as there is many scum like this, fuck! :/

JAI-LING 2016-10-17 08:55 AM

Wow. Really sorry to hear about this Ecchi-san. I hope they catch the fucks.

ecchi 2016-10-18 06:01 PM

Thanks for your kind comments.