Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Thursday February 1st (aka Eat Shit & Smile) (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=69235)

Greenguy 2018-02-01 05:08 AM

Thursday February 1st (aka Eat Shit & Smile)

Morning! |waves|

I did basically nothing yesterday & my mind is thanking me today :)

Of course, today's the day of my stepdaughter's kitchen cabinets delivery. 6 AM to 8 PM is a fantastic delivery window & I look forward to sitting there all day with her 2 dogs & 1 cat as I try to navigate watching TV with a cable remote that has only 1/2 the buttons working |thumb

pc 2018-02-01 07:32 AM

Good Morning.

Not much here. I was lazy to do anything anywhere.
Just trying getting back to normal after last week cold.

Have a good one .

jollyhumper 2018-02-01 08:44 AM

G'day

Will have my last day of work before weekend, my grandson is coming over tomorrow.

Not much happening today, but a woman I find very attractive found me 'worthy' of speaking to. Finally. (Nah, she's just very shy). So today can be remembered for more than a bleedin' heacache

Have a great day
J:)lly

ArtWilliams 2018-02-01 10:08 AM

Good morning. |coffee

The tinnitus (ear ringing) that I've had for 20 months appears to slowly, ever so slowly, disappearing. Imagine your ears ringing 24/7! There have been times when I've been totally useless. Now, I am starting to get back to work. My domains are gone so I am starting from scratch. I've always wanted to run a VPS so I am configuring a couple on Digital Ocean as the first order of business.

Have a good day! |thumb

JustRobert 2018-02-01 10:15 AM

Good Morning :)

Was up later than expected followed by getting up earlier than expected. Wife has another doctor appointment today and this is 1+ hour one so I have a feeling I will be napping in the car during this time and possibly before or afterwards as well.

Enjoy your Thursday!

Useless 2018-02-01 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jollyhumper (Post 549763)
Not much happening today, but a woman I find very attractive found me 'worthy' of speaking to.

Get that hidden bedroom video camera set up! |thumb
Quote:

Originally Posted by artwilliams (Post 549765)
The tinnitus (ear ringing) that I've had for 20 months appears to slowly, ever so slowly, disappearing. Imagine your ears ringing 24/7!

I warned you not to shoot your guns inside. :D
Quote:

Originally Posted by artwilliams (Post 549765)
My domains are gone so I am starting from scratch. I've always wanted to run a VPS so I am configuring a couple on Digital Ocean as the first order of business.

Every thing I own is on a VPS. I have been very pleased with it.

I made the apparent mistake of shutting down my mini PC last night, and when I booted it this morning, it refused to use the proper resolution for my monitor. A little googling later, I got it looking right, so I guess I have to start working. Damn, I should have used a that as an excuse to fuck off all day.

It's supposed to reach 80 blazing degrees here today, which means it will be 90+ in my tiny, rolling home. God......damn.

Well, at least I don't have to wait for cupboards to be delivered in someone else's house. |greenguy|

JustRobert 2018-02-02 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Useless Warrior (Post 549773)
It's supposed to reach 80 blazing degrees here today, which means it will be 90+ in my tiny, rolling home. God......damn.

Well, at least I don't have to wait for cupboards to be delivered in someone else's house. |greenguy|

OR shovel snow |snowman2

Useless 2018-02-02 01:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustRobert (Post 549790)
OR shovel snow |snowman2

Exactly! This is my first winter away from that insanity in at least 20 years. |bananna|