Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Happy Warming Up Saturday (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=52126)

terry 2009-03-28 07:05 AM

Happy Warming Up Saturday

Good Morning and Happy Birthday to me, I mean Happy Saturday Everyone!

Looks like we are going to get some nice weather today but some possiblilty of snow tomorrow.

Have a great day!

MrMaryLou 2009-03-28 07:51 AM

Good Morning All :) Have a good one Terry :)

Cleo 2009-03-28 07:59 AM

No snow here and none is expected anytime soon.
|sun
Besides my normal work for the day going to be messing with an install of WordPress some more today. Maybe I should buy WordPress for dummies. :D

Also going to adding more X10 controllers around the house so that my little Mac mini can control more stuff via our iPhones.

In other news, ShamWow guy busted with prostitute in South Beach, Wow.

Tekster 2009-03-28 09:29 AM

Good Morning All. Have a great B-Day terry.

Ramster 2009-03-28 09:38 AM

Good Morning. Work for me I believe all day.

Cleo, I saw that. He looks SCARY old in those photos.

Mike-mijen 2009-03-28 09:42 AM

Happy Birthday Terry! Have a good one everyone!

Greenguy 2009-03-28 09:48 AM

Morning

Nothing on the agenda today, just a foul mood.

pc 2009-03-28 09:52 AM

Good Morning. I hope that I make it on OTB. Nothing else for today. |waves|

JustRobert 2009-03-28 09:55 AM

Good Morning :)
Up a little earlier than expected. I guess a box of scout cookies before eating more junk at the hockey game resulted in belly ache at 5. Damn, getting old is a bitch.
Work, nap, OTB and more work on the agenda. Have a good one.

hashbury 2009-03-28 09:56 AM

Good morning all.
Its my wifes birthday, So i probally wont make it to on the bench.
Have a good one all.

docholly 2009-03-28 10:13 AM

Morning..
I have some late pay eBay to ship then it's payroll prep work. I'm pretty sure this afternoon will involve some buffet somewhere. We'll raise a fork for MML. |boobies|

Finally found a carpenter to do some built-ins for me @ the new house and is reasonable and available. Plus he's already on my company payroll. Bwwwaaaahhhhhh....

Cleo.. that's some wicked mugly mug shot. I think he needs to ShamWow his face.

Have a good one..make $ome Money.. be kind to each other.. OH and tonight is Earth Hour.. the Vegas strip will go dark at 8pm.

smutguy 2009-03-28 10:16 AM

Good morning everyone
and
Happy Birthday Terry!

Cleo Borders has wordpress for dummies on sale 30% off
:)

Toby 2009-03-28 10:26 AM

Mornin' y'all,

|coffee is on, help yourself...

RedCherry 2009-03-28 11:08 AM

Morning all. Looks to be a beautiful day today, so work on the garden prep is planned. We are building a 4th bed to house all my vining plants against the fence. I got all my seeds in the mail yesterday I'd been waiting for, so I'm also getting everything started in the green house.

Its amazing, bought straw yesterday to put down under the good soil, and the guy at the feed store said Seattle bought record number of chicks. The person I bought seeds from when I ordered said they had record numbers. In this economy, guess we should be chick starters and seed suppliers. I've already got 3 people telling me to grow extra veggies because they want to buy them. I'm glad I have a green thumb.

Wow seeing Vince's face will make you say WOW! He does look old. Shows you what makeup does.

Have a great birthday Terry!

Preacher 2009-03-28 11:25 AM

Caught a bit of a stomach bug or something last night, that's always fun. Got to run a few errands today, catch up for missed work and maybe BBQ for some friends later tonight. Have a good Saturday |waves|

cd34 2009-03-28 12:31 PM

It's Saturday (I got the memo this morning). Not much on the agenda other than wrangling with some code to work around a function that I am not sure how the developers could have omitted. I believe I'll watch '88 Minutes' tonight as that is supposed to be a good movie.

Hope everyone has a great Saturday.

bluebrit 2009-03-28 12:53 PM

Hello everyone. I am doing a number of jobs on the house, which are keeping me away from the pc and the board, hence you don't see me posting each day at the moment. I will be back once all the 'little' jobs are finally finished but now that spring appears to be here, I need to get these things done.

I'll be at OTB so I'll catch up there.
Have a good one all |thumb

teenrave 2009-03-28 02:18 PM

Good Morning! and Happy B-day its been raining here for the past 3-4 days im ready for this shit to stop!

Mr Exotic 2009-03-28 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ramster (Post 446077)

Cleo, I saw that. He looks SCARY old in those photos.

WOW, that guy looks like shit, haha.

Wife took the kids to the spring festival thing they have going on that the school today. I'm getting a bit of work done before heading into town for softball practice, that is if the rain holds off enough, looks like we'll get rained on at least a little, but now it just looks like sprinkles.

Cleo 2009-03-28 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Exotic (Post 446131)
WOW, that guy looks like shit, haha.

He looks like he has been up for days doing some hardcore partying.

At least the hooker didn't have a dick. :D

|potleaf|

John-ACWM 2009-03-28 03:52 PM

Have a great day,all!

saucygirl 2009-03-28 03:59 PM

Happy Birthday Terry! Have a great and productive weekend to everyone!

bDok 2009-03-28 07:42 PM

Afternoon. Just back from the golf range. Was at the pool earlier getting some sun and finished the last Dark Tower book. I'm said the journey of Roland is over for me. :( (the story was awesome. |thumb ) Time to figure out something new to read. My lady is saying Angels and Demons because the movie is coming out soon. So i'll probs knock that down.

Going out to a little dinner here in a few. I don't want to go home with the weather being so perfect here.

Happy bday terry.

Have a good one everyone.

saucygirl 2009-03-28 08:52 PM

Angels and demons is a great read! Read it before the movie possibly ruins it.

terry 2009-03-28 10:34 PM

Alright.. im calling it a night haha.. Thanks for the bday wishes everyone!