Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Tue May 26 Back To Work My American Friends (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=71432)

ArtWilliams 2020-05-26 08:06 AM

Tue May 26 Back To Work My American Friends

Morning. |ArtWilliams|

While you were having your "happy" Memorial Day activities, the rest of the world was working. Now, it's time to work!

It's stinking hot again here today -- 31C. The air conditioning will be on. I've got a appointment with the dog groomer today. Maybe I'll ask her if I can hop up on the table too! I guess I'll do some grocery shopping while that's happening. Other than that, I've got some web work to do.

Have a good one! |thumb|

Ramster 2020-05-26 09:15 AM

Good morning |waves|

Up early with almost 3 hours in and already 2 trips to Tim's |coffee :D Worked planned all day as I try to get some sites redone and relaunched |thumb

Very warm today in Ottawa and tomorrow will be even nicer with nothing but |sun and heat, a high of 34 C / 93 F expected tomorrow. I foresee me fucking off at 2-3pm tomorrow |shake|

Pagan 2020-05-26 09:42 AM

EWWWWW!!!! 31 and 34 are just too danged hot, especially this early in the year! If I wanted that I would go to Texas. We have a nice, balmy 21 right now (70), and it should stay that way for a few days.

My mother generously insisted we go buy something nice for The Husband's birthday, so we ordered a new 43" Sony smart TV that will be great on the new cable later this year. We did not expect it until later this week. Well, they called us this morning and said it would be here in an hour. The Husband is busy installing it in my workroom. That means I am working on the laptop in the kitchen for a bit.. I love my big screen monitor! The Cat is sleeping on our bed and hates company, so I guess I will just have to find trouble to get into.

Ooh, yes.. Happy Birthday Jolly!!

JustRobert 2020-05-26 10:09 AM

Good Morning :)

The usual here again but I may take off from scraping already as my back is quite sore. I thought all the yard work would prepare my back for this but that didn't happen. There is so much scraping to do I found using a shovel as a scraper helps.

After seeing pictures of people celebrating our holiday this country will probably have a spike in COVID19 cases. We're number 1...USA USA USA

Anyhoo, Enjoy your Corona Tuesday!

Greenguy 2020-05-26 10:24 AM

Morning! |sars|

Rough morning. I feel like I drank yesterday. Do hangovers skip a day as you get older? :D

I do have a couple work things to take care of, then my usual Tuesday chiro & run to drop off some goodies for my mom.

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustRobert (Post 560513)
After seeing pictures of people celebrating our holiday this country will probably have a spike in COVID19 cases. We're number 1...USA USA USA

You beat me to it |facepalm| but that's ok as long as the DOW and S&P 500 are going back up |banghead|

jollyhumper 2020-05-26 12:31 PM

Good Afternoon |waves|

It's been an OK day.
I haven't been able to do half of what I set out to do, but the week isn't over, yet. :)
Lots of greetings, which is nice of course.

I guess I'll relax with RDR2 or something, I haven't finished single-player mode yet.

Take care
|JollyHumper|

hincapie 2020-05-26 04:54 PM

Hola tontos

Nothing much to report here ... woke up with a fever, dunno whats wrong...but still managed to get some work done