Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Friday February 10th (aka It's Friday I Guess) (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=68381)

Greenguy 2017-02-10 08:12 AM

Friday February 10th (aka It's Friday I Guess)

Morning! |waves|

After I got done running my mom around yesterday, I spent the rest of the day working & changing over the DNS of the domains that Mojo moved.

Then I watched Masterminds and while it wasn't the greatest movie I've ever seen, it had some really good laughs |thumb

More worky work busy bee for me today!

Cleo 2017-02-10 10:09 AM

Having a hard time getting going today. Actually, I've had a hard time getting going all week. Actually, I'm just not a morning person. :D

Doing Foxy's updates plus my usual. Hoping to hit the gym later this afternoon.

JustRobert 2017-02-10 11:14 AM

Good Morning :)

We are suppose to get rain again today so it will be a day of grunt work and some Netflix.

Thou I will need to venture out to get some lunch as we are out of food, that I want to eat.

Have a good one!

spookyx 2017-02-10 01:58 PM

good afternoon all

jollyhumper 2017-02-10 03:20 PM

Afternoon!
:)

Won't even go into what is bad, no need to push all my shit into this board.
But hey, I'm around. And will be.

Jolly!

ecchi 2017-02-10 04:16 PM

Man from the council came round to see if the building I live in is fit for purpose. We are apparently borderline, he is going to discuss the matter with his boss and come back to us with a verdict!

You would think that the worst thing would be the fact that he has basically said that the place I live is a shit hole. But I already knew that. The rear wall has half fallen down (none of the apartments in the rear part of the building are usable), there is mold in the corridors, and there is a big crack in the wall between my apartment and the hallway. Oh yes, I know it is a shit hole. It was a nice place when I moved in, but the landlord sold up, and the new landlord has just let the building fall down.

What the worst thing is, was that the structural engineer who looked over the place was yet another person trying to convince me that I should move into sheltered housing, you know, an old people's home - God's waiting room! Fuck him, and fuck the various doctors, nurses, and well meaning friends and relatives who have also suggested it over the past few months.

Tidying up today I found an old 'photo of me drunk at a posh nightclub, surrounded by showgirls. Granted I have my arm around the gay male comic who fronted the show, but I repeat - I was drunk, and in mitigation I'll also repeat that I was surrounded by showgirls. However this was not a really old photograph, it was taken only 16 months ago. Just sixteen months ago I was getting pissed with showgirls and gay stand up comics. And now they want to put me in a fucking home for old people ????!!!!!!!!!??

As you can see I am not as nice a person as JollyHumper. I will tell you what is bad in my life. I'll post my shit on this board. And I'll make you listen.|devil|

:(