Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Friday January 13th (BAD THINGS, MAN!! BAD THINGS!!) (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=68332)

Greenguy 2017-01-13 08:30 AM

Friday January 13th (BAD THINGS, MAN!! BAD THINGS!!)

Morning! |waves|

Day 3? 4? of this stomach pain. It comes & goes thru the day & I'm basically afraid to eat, so my diet for the last 2 days has basically been Pepto-Bismol & Kaopectate. My dumps are just lovely |flush|

Colo to Mojo server move is buggy to say the least, but they're working with me.

Other than that, I'll be working until I have to pick the ASSIL up from work.

Cleo 2017-01-13 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenguy (Post 545037)
Colo to Mojo server move is buggy to say the least, but they're working with me.

They did a test move of Foxy's site. Nothing worked and it basically broke everything.

My server would be even worse as I have hundreds of devices that would need all their email settings changed. DNS on 50 or so domains would need to be changed and paths on dozens and dozens of scripts would change breaking them. Also I have ZEN optimized scripts and ZEN is not supported on the newer versions of PHP.

Up early as I have an Air BnB guest arriving this morning. These days I'm making more off of being a host than I'm making from the adult biz.

Greenguy 2017-01-13 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cleo (Post 545038)
My server would be even worse as I have hundreds of devices that would need all their email settings changed. DNS on 50 or so domains would need to be changed and paths on dozens and dozens of scripts would change breaking them. Also I have ZEN optimized scripts and ZEN is not supported on the newer versions of PHP.

So what are they going to do with your sites? Leave them at Colo?

JustRobert 2017-01-13 11:36 AM

Good Morning :)

No Jury Duty |bananna| Got lucky and my group did not have to report this week so I'm off the hook for at least a year!

Picking up my grandson later as we are taking him to the movies, Monster Trucks, and sleep over. This should be fun.

Until then it's chores and biz work.

Enjoy your Friday the 13th!

Cleo 2017-01-13 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenguy (Post 545039)
So what are they going to do with your sites? Leave them at Colo?

That's my plan. Moving my server and Foxy's server would be a logistical and expensive nightmare and I see no reason to do it as everything is working just fine.

hincapie 2017-01-13 02:50 PM

Getting married in a week ...woot lol ... otherwise trying to stay somewhat sane :D

Greenguy 2017-01-13 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cleo (Post 545043)
That's my plan. Moving my server and Foxy's server would be a logistical and expensive nightmare and I see no reason to do it as everything is working just fine.

They just told me to change the DNS on Chubby Links back to Colo's|lol| so looks like we'll be neighbors for life |smooch|

ecchi 2017-01-13 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hincapie (Post 545045)
Getting married in a week ...woot lol ... otherwise trying to stay somewhat sane :D

Congratulations

Cleo 2017-01-13 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenguy (Post 545047)
They just told me to change the DNS on Chubby Links back to Colo's|lol| so looks like we'll be neighbors for life |smooch|

They had me change my host file on my Mac so that I could see the site on the new server without affecting the live site. That way my Mac connected to the test site instead of the live site. Within a few minutes I knew this wasn't going to work.

Fonz 2017-01-14 06:25 AM

All my stuff is still on colo, been paying for 2 accounts for months now, not gonna move to mojo. Time to solve this PITA...

ArtWilliams 2017-01-14 08:06 AM

Quote:

Morning! |waves|

Day 3? 4? of this stomach pain. It comes & goes thru the day & I'm basically afraid to eat, so my diet for the last 2 days has basically been Pepto-Bismol & Kaopectate. My dumps are just lovely |flush|

Yesterday, we had fence pics. I'm glad there are no pic today. |waves|

JAI-LING 2017-01-15 12:34 AM

Quote:

Morning! |waves|

Center or the side of your stomach? Could be kidney stones...

On a lighter note I had a chance to see my heart in action today. The doctor joked he hoped I was not superstitious about Friday the 13th.
Its cool watching blood being shot into the center of the heart.

Greenguy 2017-01-15 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by artwilliams (Post 545055)
Yesterday, we had fence pics. I'm glad there are no pic today. |waves|

No green poopie pics |thumb

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAI-LING (Post 545063)
Center or the side of your stomach? Could be kidney stones....

Center I guess. Felt a lot better yesterday & only a little upset today.