Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Happy Easter Monday (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=73036)

Ramster 2022-04-18 06:16 AM

Happy Easter Monday

Good morning |waves|

Been driving the past few days as well as working in between. I'm in Michigan now about to head to the border soon and cross into Canada. I'll be home late afternoon providing the border isn't crazy busy. Have a good day, |coffee is on

jollyhumper 2022-04-18 08:55 AM

G'day |waves|

I've managed to work some today, too.
Now I'm heading into my studio, later it will be a |dog walk and some Walking Dead.

Take care
J:)lly

ArtWilliams 2022-04-18 09:22 AM

Morning. |coffee

Working away at my desk until my daughter come over in the afternoon for an Easter visit.

Have a good one. |thumb

JustRobert 2022-04-18 10:00 AM

Good Morning :)

Finished taxes as that was my roller coaster of hell all weekend. Thankfully we're getting money back but that was because my wife had made a couple of big financial errors that year which cost us dearly but we were able to right some off and get credits for. When looking at what the errors cost compared to what we got back it still was a loss but thankfully the loss is now far less than I thought it would be. Thankfully!

I'm now working on clearing out tax records. Where I store them all I realized I had 25 yrs built up because I keep forgetting/procrastinating. So now I'm in the midst of shredding 15 yrs worth though it's frustrating seeing records that show I made more money 20 years ago than last year. Thankfully there has been no inflation or prices going up in that time |banghead|

Anyhoo, I've got some biz stuff and LOTS of shredding to do!

Enjoy your Monday!

Greenguy 2022-04-18 10:28 AM

Morning! |waves|

This going back to bed crap has to stop |banghead|

Taking a half day as The Bitch & I are going to a Dyngus Day party. Leave it to the Pollocks to have their holiday on a Monday |facepalm| At least there will be |cheers|

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustRobert (Post 567813)
Good Morning :)

Finished taxes...

🤯

hincapie 2022-04-18 11:14 AM

Ohhhh ffs....why mention taxes???? I was enjoying procrastinating :)

Otherwise nice and sunny day with plenty of football :)

Evil Chris 2022-04-18 12:57 PM

Monday again... Should be closing a couple of accounts this week, which is always good.

Weekend was quiet, lot's of hockey on so I watched that.

I re-watched "Unforgiven" over the weekend too. Good movie, but not as good as I remembered it. Now I'm on a "western" movie kick.

Have a good one.

Pagan 2022-04-18 03:12 PM

Ah, yes, Drenching Day. I actually miss that holiday. I used to love plotting to get the Polish ex first.... We don't have that here in Finland. It's just a quiet day with many places closed, like Boxing Day. Any excuse for a day off.

Speaking of which, my eyes are still giving me grief, no matter how often I hit them with the drops. Doing what I can, but... setting galleries when you can't see is torture.