Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Saturday April 14th (aka Poor UW 😪) (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=69460)

Greenguy 2018-04-14 07:47 AM

Saturday April 14th (aka Poor UW 😪)

Morning....

Poor Useless :( In case you didn't see the thread, his dog ran away the other day while he was hiking in California in this Wagon Wheel OHV area near Ridgecrest/Bakersfield |cry| Even if you don't know anyone near there, if you could please share this image on Social Media in case someone you know does know someone in that area. He loves that dog.

None of my normal blabber seems necessary to post.

ArtWilliams 2018-04-14 09:07 AM

Morning. |coffee

Wow, I hope he finds her. |sad|

Nothing much going on here today other than helping a friend set up her new PC. Oh yeah, freezing rain and lots of it apparently.

Have a good one! |thumb

Greenguy 2018-04-14 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by artwilliams (Post 551050)
Oh yeah, freezing rain and lots of it apparently.

That is one of the things I would have blabbered about. We're supposed to get a nasty ice storm (a lot of rain followed by a quick severe drop in temps). I kinda remember one in the 70's & even as a kid, I knew that was a clusterfuck. This is supposed to be similar |snowman|

ArtWilliams 2018-04-14 09:23 AM

I got my snow tires off a week ago so I may rethink going out to do the PC install.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenguy (Post 551052)
That is one of the things I would have blabbered about. We're supposed to get a nasty ice storm (a lot of rain followed by a quick severe drop in temps). I kinda remember one in the 70's & even as a kid, I knew that was a clusterfuck. This is supposed to be similar |snowman|

Greenguy 2018-04-14 10:26 AM

Studded? Chains? If not, it's not gonna matter on ice.

Ramster 2018-04-14 11:13 AM

Good morning :)

Totally sucks about Useless losing his dog, I hope he finds her!!

Still in LA and I'm switching AirBNB to a boat for tonight, yup a boat :) Just for the 1 night then a regular hut for the remaining week. GLad I am not home, that snow and ice looks like it could get nasty!!

Art - you're in Canada and you got your winter tires off in early April? You are Canadian right? :D

JustRobert 2018-04-14 11:26 AM

Good Morning :)

Wife told me about Useless's dog yesterday. Wishing him luck.

Snow/Ice, this does not compute at all! Just ask Ramster, he's in sunny SoCal :D
Plus you could always watch the Long Beach Grand Prix qualifying today and races tomorrow on tv to see for yourself!

It is tax day for me today so it's going to suck. This is what happens when you procrastinate |banghead|

Greenguy 2018-04-14 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustRobert (Post 551057)
It is tax day for me today so it's going to suck. This is what happens when you procrastinate |banghead|

You do know you have til Tuesday, right? |couch|

JustRobert 2018-04-14 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenguy (Post 551058)
You do know you have til Tuesday, right? |couch|

Honestly, I actually didn't but figured I was good until Monday with the 15th being Sunday. In case there were issue I figured I had that to fix things.

Either way, it's done and we're getting thousands back|banana|

I would of bet money we were going to pay.

Greenguy 2018-04-15 04:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustRobert (Post 551067)
Honestly, I actually didn't but figured I was good until Monday with the 15th being Sunday. In case there were issue I figured I had that to fix things.

I figured I'd let you know in case you wanted another procrastination day :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustRobert (Post 551067)
Either way, it's done and we're getting thousands back|banana|

I would of bet money we were going to pay.

|facepalm| I am REALLY rubbing off on you |thumb