Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Sunday January 21st (aka 🏠👀&🏈) (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=69200)

Greenguy 2018-01-21 05:54 AM

Sunday January 21st (aka 🏠👀&🏈)

Morning! |waves|

I got my 2018 XBIZ Award Winners page online 🏆

We got a request for a 9 AM showing of the house at 4 PM yesterday |scared| Who goes house-hunting at 9 AM on a Sunday & who waits until 4 PM Saturday to decide to do it?? |angry| Even though she was working til 9 last night, The Bitch said she could get the house ready, which meant I had to go out & shovel the walkway to the front door (which we never use), clean up all the 🐕💩 on the patio (they 💩 wherever when it's ⛄️), pre-clean the house (I'm not allowed to clean), and tidy up my desk (which I just got back to the clusterfuck mess that I like after last weekend's Open House). I think we're ready 👍 All that's left is to pack up the 🐕🐕👵 & head over to my stepdaughters at 8:30, which works out since we were going over there today anyway to remove all her kitchen cabinets 😤

After all that, we're gonna go to Yell's oldest's house to watch some 🏈 & drink some 🍻

Oh I did watch King Arthur: Legend of the Sword yesterday & I was pleasantly surprised at how good it was. Guy Ritchie's usually hit or miss with me, but this one was worth it 👍

FUCK I LOVE EMOJIS! 👍👌🤙🤜🤛🤝🤟🖕

JAI-LING 2018-01-21 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenguy (Post 549531)
Morning! |waves|

I got my 2018 XBIZ Award Winners page online 🏆

We got a request for a 9 AM showing of the house at 4 PM yesterday |scared| Who goes house-hunting at 9 AM on a Sunday & who waits until 4 PM Saturday to decide to do it?? |angry| Even though she was working til 9 last night, The Bitch said she could get the house ready, which meant I had to go out & shovel the walkway to the front door (which we never use), clean up all the 🐕💩 on the patio (they 💩 wherever when it's ⛄️), pre-clean the house (I'm not allowed to clean), and tidy up my desk (which I just got back to the clusterfuck mess that I like after last weekend's Open House). I think we're ready 👍 All that's left is to pack up the 🐕🐕👵 & head over to my stepdaughters at 8:30, which works out since we were going over there today anyway to remove all her kitchen cabinets 😤

After all that, we're gonna go to Yell's oldest's house to watch some 🏈 & drink some 🍻

Oh I did watch King Arthur: Legend of the Sword yesterday & I was pleasantly surprised at how good it was. Guy Ritchie's usually hit or miss with me, but this one was worth it 👍

FUCK I LOVE EMOJIS! 👍👌🤙🤜🤛🤝🤟🖕

So it was good in the end?
Thanks for amazon rec. I'm looking for new sources now that hulu and netflix have fucked over vpr users.

Greenguy 2018-01-21 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAI-LING (Post 549534)
So it was good in the end?

Yeah, it was worth it. I mean, I watched it on HBO, but it's worth a $5.99 PPV |thumb

Greenguy 2018-01-21 10:37 AM

...also wondering how I managed to post this thread in General Business...|pokefun||greenguy|

swedguy 2018-01-21 12:01 PM

Came to think of you guys today and I actually managed to remember my old password ;) Almost 10 years ago since last time and I still see some familiar faces in the current threads.

jollyhumper 2018-01-21 02:12 PM

Good Evening

Uneventful Sunday.
Attended a Training match, it was boring. We won though and the guys did show some good playing towards the end. Looking forward to an exciting Season.

Now it is some submitting and approving and then bed

Have a great evening
J:)lly

JustRobert 2018-01-22 12:44 AM

Good Late Eve :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenguy (Post 549531)
Oh I did watch King Arthur: Legend of the Sword yesterday & I was pleasantly surprised at how good it was.

THAT was the movie we watched yesterday as well. I found it quite entertaining and liked it as well.

Long day and F'ing Patriots. Just when I thought the Jaguars were going to win they blew it.

Good Night!

Greenguy 2018-01-22 06:35 AM

swedguy!!!!! |waves|