Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Thursday December 15th (aka IT'S 13°F OUTSIDE!!) (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=68288)

Greenguy 2016-12-15 06:18 AM

Thursday December 15th (aka IT'S 13°F OUTSIDE!!)

Morning! |waves|

Up early for no real reason other than I felt like it.

I bit chilly here today |snowman2 Remember all that slush I had in my driveway a couple days ago? It's now ice - I had a few close calls taking the garbage out last night. I don't really mind the snow, but these frigid temps can suck a fat dick.

Just realized that I don't have to leave the house til Tuesday* Looks like that shower I thought I needed can wait a day or 4 more :D

* ♫ ♪ VOICES CARRY...... ♪ ♫

hincapie 2016-12-15 08:16 AM

Minus 18celcius here, the girls have gathered to make xmas cookies & hang up lights everywhere ....

Im on my ass working

Cleo 2016-12-15 10:18 AM

73˚F this morning. Had to close a couple of windows.

Got everything done that was on my list yesterday and went to bed early. Still feeling a bit under the weather though.

Work, errands, ladies night at the local pub is what my day is looking like so far.

HowlingWulf 2016-12-15 10:37 AM

Gearing up to sell the house and go nomad. Big changes coming. None of them involve snow though.

ecchi 2016-12-15 12:07 PM

Feeling down today, so trying to cheer up with pizza, beer, pawn crackers, and jammie Wagon Wheels (jammie Wagon Wheels are basically moon pies with raspberry jam in them). Already had the pawn crackers and one jammie Wagon Wheel, waiting for the pizza to cook, will have beer with that (followed by another jammie Wagon Wheel).

After that it will be back to work on the bloody spell site.

ArtWilliams 2016-12-15 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ecchi (Post 544727)
jammie Wagon Wheels

Every Canadian kid in the 1960s and 1970s had those in their lunch boxes! Similar to mallows but flatter and bigger. Yum! [BTW ecchi, your sig needs to be fixed]

Afternoon people!

Just back from an early morning meeting, some grocery shopping and some lunch. It is cold -- about -7C (20F)! It's quite windy too so they say it feels like -16 (3F). Fuckity fuck!

Working on a little maintenance for a client site which will bring in a few dollars. Next, I think I'll work on some authority sites I've created in WP. They have no authority because they are empty with no visitors but I aim to change that over the next couple of years.

Oh yeah, on the elliptical later after a little nap!

Have a good one! |thumb

JustRobert 2016-12-15 03:12 PM

Good Afternoon :)

It's 65F here now, but it was a chilly 51 this morning and I almost had to put on pants to leave the house.

Tooth broke in half and had to visit dentist this morning. $1000 spent for all the work done today and still have have to get it crowned beginning of next year so this was much pricier than I thought it would be.

Swelling is finally going down which means I can eat more than the few nibbles I've had the past 24 hours. Looks like burger, fries and chocolate shake because I damn well deserve it!

Have a good one!

ecchi 2016-12-15 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by artwilliams (Post 544729)
Every Canadian kid in the 1960s and 1970s had those in their lunch boxes!

Truly international food. Invented by a Canadian, who set up his company in England, but was working in their Australian office when he stole the recipe from an American baker! (Bored so Googled them.)

Quote:

Originally Posted by artwilliams (Post 544729)
[BTW ecchi, your sig needs to be fixed]

Thanks. Lost an entire hunk of domains when in hospital. It appears I had the unimportant ones on auto-renew, but not the important ones. I am an asshole.

Although, to be fair it is not just my sig that needs to be fixed at the moment, it is my entire fucking life.