Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   General Business Knowledge (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Tommy(tommys-bookmarks.com)!! Did you cheat me? (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=21431)

Makay 2005-07-01 04:59 AM

ok guys i see you all want to see me again
First of all - i am not cheater. That's why i have started this thread.

I didn't want to write here more cause of me vs. Tommy....i have no chances to win...and nobody gives me chance. That's obviously.

And please guy's don't flood here. I have requested to close this thread.

P.S.
Tommy - i PM'd you yesterday. If you don't want to refund my money - ok. Let's think that it was a little present. Sorry if i was too sharp when called you cheater.

Thanks to all.
Have a nice day.

mist 2005-07-01 05:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Makay
i am not cheater.

Your NOT |shocking| It's funny how people can say that and honestly believe that someone are going to believe them.
Tommy is a stand up guy that has several hundred's of submitters that pass his cheaters test, you didn't pass it, lets get real, obviously you did something you wouldn't suppose to do, so isn't easier just to say, okey, you got me, bad for me, have a nice day...

Makay 2005-07-01 05:37 AM

that's why i don't want to talk in this thread.
previous post is a good example of my words. no chances for me.

Ok it is enough. I said all i want.
See you in other threads. |waves|

GonZo 2005-07-01 08:48 AM

All your $100 are belong to us

Mr. Blue 2005-07-01 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GonZo

LOL

MadMax 2005-07-01 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Theproofhouse
Tomy
send this guys money back. Didn't think you where so cheap as to keep $100

Tommy is a 100% stand up guy, everyone around here knows it because he's been around forever and always done straight biz with everyone, including me.

Whatever his cheater test is, me as well as everyone I know has passed it without a problem..but then I don't associate with cheaters. Tommy's got the most relaxed rules I've ever seen and a fuckload of traffic that converts.

Now you're jumping in to insult him...are you this guy's girlfriend or something? Is he blaming Tommy for not having $100 to pay you? What's the deal?

I'd just as soon see this ridiculous thread title drop off the board, but if you're going to keep poking an honest guy with a sharp stick you'd best explain yourself.

selena 2005-07-01 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GonZo

|haha

Tommy 2005-07-01 10:53 AM

Quote:

Tomy
send this guys money back. Didn't think you where so cheap as to keep $100

well you were wrong |pokefun|

I used that money to sign up at the FSC |waves|

I wanna make some thing perfectly clear
I dont have any hard feeling towards Mckay, I dont feel that he insulted me in any way

and Thanks again everybody for all the kind words

spookyx 2005-07-01 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tommy
well you were wrong |pokefun|

I used that money to sign up at the FSC |waves|

I wanna make some thing perfectly clear
I dont have any hard feeling towards Mckay, I dont feel that he insulted me in any way

and Thanks again everybody for all the kind words

I think you should have spent it on Jim's Chili recipe

|cat |thumb |peace|

guitar riff 2005-07-01 11:44 AM

Prrofhouse seems you are real fucking concerned about this fucking cheater . I'm sure tommy will give the guy back his money sooner or later its not like he doesnt have 100's of non cheating WM's galleries and sites to worry about so I imagine when he gets around to it he will get it back to him and after all the fuking cheater got his refund back first time saying he wasnt going to get an account and yet he still wanted to waste tommy's time again by sending again so Now he can wait cause he's fucking hardheaded. If that doesn't suit your likings Oh well

Chop Smith 2005-07-01 11:49 AM

So requests for a submit pass to Tommy's increase again?

Boogie 2005-07-01 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chop Smith
So requests for a submit pass to Tommy's increase again?

My favorite part is how every time shit like this gets slung around people realize how excelent tommys traffic is and how cheap an account is there and he gets another 25 or so signups.

Cleo 2005-07-01 01:35 PM

Tommy's deal has to be one of the best around. I would easily pay $100 per month for the privilege to submit to Tommy.

thurbs 2005-07-01 02:34 PM

tommy is no cheat.

Lemmy 2005-07-01 03:49 PM

Tommy, here's an idea: Call it a non-refundable application fee. That should deter some of the cheaters from even trying.

Boogie 2005-07-01 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lemmy
Tommy, here's an idea: Call it a non-refundable application fee. That should deter some of the cheaters from even trying.

seconded.

MadMax 2005-07-01 05:25 PM

Quote:

Excellent idea, and he wouldn't be the first :)

MrYum 2005-07-01 05:30 PM

Quote:

Agreed...an excellent suggestion!

Thumbler 2005-07-01 08:08 PM

I agree as well

GunnCat 2005-07-02 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Makay
ok guys i see you all want to see me again
First of all - i am not cheater. That's why i have started this thread.

I didn't want to write here more cause of me vs. Tommy....i have no chances to win...and nobody gives me chance. That's obviously.

And please guy's don't flood here. I have requested to close this thread.

P.S.
Tommy - i PM'd you yesterday. If you don't want to refund my money - ok. Let's think that it was a little present. Sorry if i was too sharp when called you cheater.

Thanks to all.
Have a nice day.

You brought this completely upon yourself.
#1 rule: don't shit where you eat.

Doug E 2005-07-02 12:13 PM

Quote:

The guy didn't even bother coming back to this thread
i bet hes on here and has been for a while. different names is all. might even be in this thread still. hey, wheres the eye rolling smiley that looks up ? :)

Doug E 2005-07-02 12:16 PM

hmmm, i love it when i read 3 pages of a thread, reply, then find theirs a fourth page |drunk|

at least i found the drunk smiley

Theproofhouse 2005-07-02 03:07 PM

Hello again to the lynch mob.
The guy doesent want his $100 back, he has said so.
When I see something like an injustice done, I have to, and I will speak my mind. I will have my fucking say on this board.
If you don't like it, tuff shit

Useless 2005-07-02 03:18 PM

Quote:

When I see something like an injustice done, I have to, and I will speak my mind.

At least that doesn't require the use of many words.

Linkster 2005-07-02 03:19 PM

I agree with you proofhouse - and especially in the case of this type of injustice where a slime ball WM tries to cheat a well known respected WM like Tommy - I think it should be posted everywhere to show the injustice that some cheaters try to bring to the biz