Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   General Business Knowledge (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Your wire request for $xxxx.xx is currently: Pending (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=60726)

fetishbank 2011-02-10 04:35 AM

Your wire request for $xxxx.xx is currently: Pending

I uploaded the documents on 21 October, 2010. Still no news

Have you got your money back from the epassporte wallet ?

the New Shemp 2011-02-10 05:14 AM

i got all the money back from the Visa account, nothing back from the wallet account..

secretagentwilly 2011-02-11 10:19 AM

I uploaded docs on Nov 25 2010, it says received on the left side and no received on the right side...i think we're gonna get fucked on this one...

fetishbank 2011-02-11 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by secretagentwilly (Post 499254)
it says received on the left side and no received on the right side...

Correct. Same for me. We did it correctly. Hopefully one day someone will read our documents... : (

Ms Naughty 2011-02-13 12:47 AM

St Kitts bank didn't ever reply to my original email so I didn't get as far as sending documents.

cd34 2011-02-13 02:53 PM

Remember you're dealing with two different entities.

Your Visa Prepaid Account was handled by St. Kitts Bank. Those are the funds that people are reporting they were able to get after things were unfrozen. I was able to clear out all but $6.75 of my account using the ATM card, though I never really received that many payments through epassporte. I have a few clients that were able to use the Virtual Visa card to pay for hosting.

The Epassporte Wallet is handled by Christopher Mallick. If your money is stuck here - which means you're going to the epassporte.com site to submit documents, the story I've heard from numerous clients with cash tied up there is that they don't believe they'll ever see it.

One of the emails I was forwarded from a client that was having problems getting their money out of the Visa account when it got frozen in December:

Quote:

Dear SKNANB Visa Prepaid Cardholder,

Please be advised that effective January 12th, 2011 SKNANB will be closing the SKNANB Visa Prepaid program. SKNANB Visa Prepaid Cardholders will be able to use their prepaid cards up to this date only.

If you have a remaining balance, we highly recommend that you utilize such balances during the month of December 2010.

Those persons who do not use their funds by January 12th, 2011 will need to make arrangements with SKNANB to receive the funds remaining on your SKNANB Visa prepaid card(s) through another payment option offered to you by the Bank, at an additional cost.

Details regarding the alternative payment options along with associated costs may be obtained by emailing us at vcsupport@sknanb.com or by calling our call center between the hours of 9am and 4pm Atlantic Standard Time, Mondays to Fridays on +1.869-466-9733.

This closure does not affect any of our other card programs including the Visa debit card program, the MasterCard Dinero program, merchant processing etc.

All of us at SKNANB wish you and yours a very joyful Holiday Season.

Cardholder Services
I've heard that SKNANB will transfer the money in the Visa account to the other prepaid account types that they have for a $50-$75 fee (setup + physical card) and will arrange for wires. Depending on the balance you have, that might be an option.

Dr Bizzaro 2011-02-17 11:10 AM

Funny……I was just coming back to make a post to see if anyone received their Wallet money from ePassporte.
I received ALL my money from SKNANB and nothing from ePassporte.

Back on 11/8/2010 I emailed to see how long the process would take and I got the following response:
"We are currently reviewing all requests and should have all wire disbursements completed. ePassporte is currently down to a small core of employees who are finalizing all wire disbursement requests. Once this wire has been initiated, you will receive an e-mail notification.
I am sorry I am unable to provide a specific time frame, however please be rest assured we are working diligently to have these requests completed as soon as possible.
We appreciate your patience and understanding,
ePassporte Wire Disbursement Department"

Since, then I've emailed 2 more times. (Once in January and once in February and did not even get a response.

MMarko 2011-02-23 05:42 PM

From what I've read, I guess it's safe to say that you can write off that wallet money completely

fetishbank 2011-02-24 05:49 AM

Well, I'm sure there are several million dollars somewhere. Where are they located ? Netherlands Antilles ? Any possibility of a legal action ?

bDok 2011-02-24 11:07 AM

While my wallet money wasn't much. Before the full collapse of things I requested a transfer to my bank. I got the money. It was a couple hundred dollars so I guess maybe that had something to do with things. |huh|