Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   General Business Knowledge (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   sponsorchat owes me $$$ delete my account (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=15939)

keke 2005-02-02 03:23 PM

Nice to see you here Lizzie and AST |lovers| I know my english sucks lol

I found out yesterday from one program owner that they pulled out their "name" in the forum bcoz they dont want to be associated with the board and butcher....very grateful they didnt waste their money advertising there.

Lizzie 2005-02-02 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keke
Nice to see you here Lizzie and AST |lovers| I know my english sucks lol

I found out yesterday from one program owner that they pulled out their "name" in the forum bcoz they dont want to be associated with the board and butcher....very grateful they didnt waste their money advertising there.

Good! It shouldn't be long until it all comes crashing down :D I hope anyone that is doing business over there thinks long and hard about who they want to be associated with.

If you want to learn about being in the adult biz, you are much better off here anyhow :)

keke 2005-02-02 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lizzie
Good! It shouldn't be long until it all comes crashing down :D I hope anyone that is doing business over there thinks long and hard about who they want to be associated with.

If you want to learn about being in the adult biz, you are much better off here anyhow :)

Great advice. Im a member of NP for less than a month and learned how to build my 1st freesite. My guess is my being a member here will also be fruitful and fun.

keke 2005-02-02 04:15 PM

Teedy give me a name of a member at SC that in anyway similar to yours? It was written in the mod folder before you became a mod and of course new mod means cleaning out the content of the mod forum.

If Jag & Camouflaged changed their heart and decided to stay with butcher after all our discussions bcoz they got paid, its up to them but it wont be long and somebody will start complaining about not being paid again and either he will skip town or that person will be banned.

Lizzie 2005-02-02 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keke
Teedy give me a name of a member at SC that in anyway similar to yours? It was written in the mod folder before you became a mod and of course new mod means cleaning out the content of the mod forum.

If Jag & Camouflaged changed their heart and decided to stay with butcher after all our discussions bcoz they got paid, its up to them but it wont be long and somebody will start complaining about not being paid again and either he will skip town or that person will be banned.

It should be quite obvious that if it takes someone complaining about not getting paid to actually get paid, then there is a problem. :(

keke 2005-02-02 05:22 PM

Quote:

And I still reckon you may be Lindasmum or else she is a friend of yours , because her voters were like yours and all avoided questions when asked anything.
if im lindasmum Teedy why am i not claiming the $1000 prize? i wouldnt wait 1 minute to claim it if iam or its one of my friends. Why dont you ask butcher who lindasmum is, he might be able to tell you. Might as well ask him who is lolipop and why is she not claiming her $1000 either for 10000th poster?

teedy 2005-02-02 05:27 PM

Teedy teedee dede dededede even keke funny that,

actually the member that I mean is dededede we call her dede for short.

funny you don't remember that Angelmarie it was still in the mod folder the first time
I went there,
check your copy. you were the one that fixed it for me when someone ballsed up
and got me mixed up with dededede dede for short

Yeh Liz there has been some payment hiccups is that unusual to happen?
glad that never happens anywhere else. ;)

I never had any problems but I had the payment processor that most were paid
with.

I dont get mod pay like angelmarie/keke did.

edited to add

I know who lolipop is there is a lot of reasons why people dont post private stuff, hell some people dont post their site for good reasons on boards, lolipop has that right.

Lizzie 2005-02-02 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teedy
Yeh Liz there has been some payment hiccups is that unusual to happen?
glad that never happens anywhere else. ;)

I never had any problems but I had the payment processor that most were paid
with.

Don't let my low post count fool you....I can tell you from alot of experience in this business, that if someone says or has problems paying me, it's always an excuse. The check is in the mail or I can't send it because paypal won't let me or whatever are all excuses. Period. You go on defending TheButcher. That is your choice. BUT, people in this business DO NOT and WILL NOT forget scammers. ;)

selena 2005-02-02 05:58 PM

Damn, I think this is the best piss thread since I've been posting here. Though you do rather need a list of the players to keep it all straight.

Especially the ones like me, who have no valid contribution at all, and just post for the sake of posting. :D

|popcorn|

GonZo 2005-02-02 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Useless Warrior
I was rather surprised to see that Klixxx seems to added him to their otherwise respected staff. )

Having a KBlog doesnt make you on staff.

Verbal 2005-02-02 06:29 PM

|ref| Thread offsides. 10 yard penalty, 4th down.

teedy 2005-02-02 06:37 PM

Lizzie Im not fooled by the low post count, I have seen your site and read your threads when you have posted over there and other places. like here.

Always enjoyed them too. :)

you have read people posting that they have been paid by thebutcher havent you?

People that were known around the biz before Sponsorchat! Why has he paid them and other members and even me. . All Im saying is sometimes things stuff up people send their details and leave something off boardname or even au as in com.au in another case

I can do nothing for thebutcher only stick to the truth, and I got paid when I was first on the board. so he didnt pay me and others and not another member for any ulterior motive .
cheers

Lizzie 2005-02-02 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teedy
Lizzie Im not fooled by the low post count, I have seen your site and read your threads when you have posted over there and other places. like here.

Always enjoyed them too. :)

you have read people posting that they have been paid by thebutcher havent you?

People that were known around the biz before Sponsorchat! Why has he paid them and other members and even me. . All Im saying is sometimes things stuff up people send their details and leave something off boardname or even au as in com.au in another case

I can do nothing for thebutcher only stick to the truth, and I got paid when I was first on the board. so he didnt pay me and others and not another member for any ulterior motive .
cheers

Teedy, I have nothing against you. But you must admit that besides the money that has or hasn't been paid, there are more than a few descrepencies. TheButcher was asked several questions on this board in this very thread and never answered ONE. He talked around the question, but never directly answered.

What is going on here has NOTHING to do with keke, this was being talked about long before keke ever said a word.

Lizzie 2005-02-02 06:52 PM

Don't you remember when AST was banned for asking questions? I was also banned just due to the fact that I was associated with him. It isn't as if keke let the cat out of the bag.....we already knew what was going on.

Jim 2005-02-02 06:54 PM

sig placement :)

teedy 2005-02-02 06:55 PM

Quote:

What is going on here has NOTHING to do with keke, this was being talked about long before keke ever said a word.

I agree with that Lizzie but when she is saying what she thinks people want to hear and I know its untrue I can't sit by and do nothing.

Catch you later my daughter is flying
out today have to run,.

Have a nice day lizzie. :)

Linkster 2005-02-02 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim

No kiddin Jim - Im making bucks hand over fist on this one LOL

|pimpin

Adult Traffic 2005-02-02 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim

LOL Jim

Quote:

Don't you remember when AST was banned for asking questions?

Well .. I sort of asked for it and I knew it was coming. I deserved it and I walked into it. Something funny to note is that I was asked to come back under extenuating circumstances, I assume so that I would be or feel grateful or something. .. and help or defend or .. just post ?

I was also asked to participate in business last night over ICQ and was sort of put in with a couple other people on that.. I wouldn't touch that business with a 10 foot pole. Nope, nopers, not me.

I haven't looked.. I assume I'm (or we're both) banned again. I dunno. That shit smells too bad to want to get any on me. Been there done that.

|jackinthe

MrMaryLou 2005-02-02 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim

Any room left? |popcorn|

Useless 2005-02-02 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrMaryLou
Any room left? |popcorn|

Lots of room.
Pull up a chair and welcome yourself to the adult web's strangest thread. If this keeps going on I'm going to have to put a sponsor in my sig.

keke 2005-02-02 08:34 PM

can i sell my signature here too? any takers j/k lol

Greenguy 2005-02-02 09:15 PM

Did any of my questions get answered yet?

|couch|

Lizzie 2005-02-02 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenguy
Did any of my questions get answered yet?

|couch|

Not even close ;)

Wazza 2005-02-02 11:31 PM

What's any of this got to do with beer?

Adult Traffic 2005-02-03 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wazza
What's any of this got to do with beer?

EVERYTHING has to be with beer .. or some kind of alcohol :)

http://adult-site-traffic.com/dinner.jpg