Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   General Business Knowledge (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   sponsorchat owes me $$$ delete my account (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=15939)

TheButcher 2005-02-14 08:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by swedguy
Am I the only who is curious who keke is?

Now that's the smartest question I have read on this board.

I would like to know who keke/angelmaries/"et al" is.

angelmaries was one of my first members in the very first couple of days, she joined my board, which lets face it was brand new and no one knew about, became a moderator, and now runs this who lies/stories about my board.

Who is keke?

Kezza 2005-02-14 08:35 AM

Whoever Keke is... she certainly sounds like someone whom has been personally hurt... every post by her on this board alone speaks very highly of someone with a beef... or someone who has been hurt... I have joined and read your board and read as much as I can... and she was an intrigate part of your board... and contributed well... I have no idea what happened with the money etc... but it does seem like she did help your board out to seem very active in its initial stages... I would have thought that was a good thing.

Adult Lounge... I hope you get some good business from your ventures... but I certainly hope you care about your webmasters a tad more than you have considered your advertising policies.

TheButcher 2005-02-14 08:52 AM

Let me explain a couple of other things for people with lower IQ's since I read a lot of posts here which are obviously made by less fortuante individuals who don't seem to have got past 3rd grade.

#1. thing advertisers want is exposure, trust me on this point, with all the talk about sponsorchat and TheButcher, that's what my advertisers are getting a lot of banner views. (If this point goes over anyone's head then you don't know the first thing about advertising, so do yourself a favor stop reading past this point!)

#2. We have from the newbie to the most highly experienced webmasters on sponsorchat. We don't fight we concentrate on busienss issues. There is a very good positive minded attitude there.

#3. Unlike some other boards we don't start multiple threads picking fights with anyone, we keep things logical and coherent.

#4. We don't fake interviews with people on there and slap ourselves on the back for having done the interview. All our interviews were done with the real people.

#5. Our board is a vehicle to do business not meant for broke jealous individuals who seeing their own failure sit their trying to blame others. Everyone on sponsorchat wants to do business, learn, grow and help eachother. We seldom see pissing matches.

#6. If you aren't an advertiser why do you care about them? (see #1)

Can't wait till tomorrow and reveal afew secrets on the radio show. Keep tuned.

Greenguy 2005-02-14 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheButcher
#4. We don't fake interviews with people on there and slap ourselves on the back for having done the interview. All our interviews were done with the real people.

Hey Now! We only did that one time :D

Useless 2005-02-14 09:07 AM

It hurt's me to say this, but I have to get this off of my chest. I'm tired of reading this guy's posts and tired of reading about him. We all KNOW that his board is a fraud. I don't see any point in entertaining him any longer or allowing him to come here and insult this board and its members any longer.
Quote:

#3. Unlike some other boards we don't start multiple threads picking fights with anyone, we keep things logical and coherent.

Didn't he start a 'losers' list?

I will not be tuning in to tomorrow night's radio show. I'm done with this Butcher bullshit.

Kezza 2005-02-14 09:08 AM

Quote:

Let me explain a couple of other things for people with lower IQ's since I read a lot of posts here which are obviously made by less fortuante individuals who don't seem to have got past 3rd grade.

Are you referring to me?

Quote:

Surely everyone took that as the joke it was intended to be... stop being so sensitive!!! It was bloody funny!

Quote:

#6. If you aren't an advertiser why do you care about them? (see #1).

I do care about my sponsors and whom I promote

Linkster 2005-02-14 09:19 AM

Quote:

Let me explain a couple of other things for people with lower IQ's since I read a lot of posts here which are obviously made by less fortuante individuals who don't seem to have got past 3rd grade

I guess Im in this group :) because I still don't understand a lot of things I see over at your board.

#1 - your moderators (the first ones and "most experienced") are all from the mainstream pay per post boards - I recognize most of their handles - and they had no knowledge (as do you I assume based on your posts) of the adult business whatsoever.

#2 - Some sponsors, duped by your faked member loading and faked views, have taken you on as a viable advertising location, although as AdultLounge posted, they just do it because it's cheap and easy. I have yet to see an informative post made by a single sponsor that wasnt run on every other adult board as part of the sponsors robot posting runs, so I think the board, if I understand the purpose and mission, is not even coming close to fulfilling it's primary agenda.

#3 - Having been around this business for some years, if I see a post calling posters and potential advertisers "low IQ" and "3rd grade mentality" then I usually take my business elsewhere - this is not limited to your board, but includes any business on the web.

#4 - I asked a question some time back about why you would buy domains that would benefit from other legitimate businesses traffic (ex. gfyer.com and menniche.com) and you have never responded, therefore I get the feeling that you are still a domain scammer and thief. I'm sure that Lensman and others would be very interested in your intent with owning these domains as would I.

#5 - and final point - Anyone that has been in this business for less than 6 months (as you claim and as your domain and business records show as well as your posts on mainstream boards for your BB software) and is already being called a scammer and cheat, is off to a great start, and as just a piece of friendly advice - you might want to re-think your business plan and your attitude towards others that challenge you as I can see from your posts on your own board that you are not ready to run a successful business. Take some time to educate yourself and learn from others that have been down the same path you are taking as it might help in the long run - hiding behind experienced well-known names in the industry does not make you experienced.

keke 2005-02-14 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by swedguy
Am I the only who is curious who keke is?

i used to be a mod at sponsorchat with nick: angelmaries whom the bitch-er didnt pay for my posts, contest prizes, mod fee (he said he'll pay me $200/mos. thats why i accepted the job. I used angelmaries since i found internet so many years ago and used everywhere and started using keke when joined netpond, jbm and this board just this january 2005.

I own 2 get paid to read sites and 2 penpal sites. Im married with 1 son. I was born in the philippines but living in the US permanently for the last 8 yrs now.

what else do you want to know about me?

keke 2005-02-14 10:15 AM

Quote:

#1. thing advertisers want is exposure, trust me on this point, with all the talk about sponsorchat and TheButcher, that's what my advertisers are getting a lot of banner views. (If this point goes over anyone's head then you don't know the first thing about advertising, so do yourself a favor stop reading past this point!)

#2. We have from the newbie to the most highly experienced webmasters on sponsorchat. We don't fight we concentrate on busienss issues. There is a very good positive minded attitude there.

#5. Our board is a vehicle to do business not meant for broke jealous individuals who seeing their own failure sit their trying to blame others. Everyone on sponsorchat wants to do business, learn, grow and help eachother. We seldom see pissing matches.

#6. If you aren't an advertiser why do you care about them? (see #1)

Can't wait till tomorrow and reveal afew secrets on the radio show. Keep tuned.

Its not because you own properties & have collections of mercedes benz doesnt make you smarter than us |devil| Iam a graduate of accounting and have units of masters degree (give me your name and address so i can send you my certificate) worked at nissan for more than 10 yrs as an accountant. I may not be smart as you to scammed people over the net and hide on different aliases every time you have a new board but i can tell you that im an honest person who paid my members every penny i owe them every time they request payout.

I'll wait for whatever you will say in the radio program to say other things. Dont make a fool of yourself and tell the truth since theres links and documents to prove if you tell a lie. |bow|

Useless 2005-02-14 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Useless Warrior
I will not be tuning in to tomorrow night's radio show. I'm done with this Butcher bullshit.

Ok, I'm calm now. I shouldn't let that child get to me, I know.

You guys know that I can't miss the show. But this time, I'll be sitting with voodoo doll marked 'TheButcher' and I'll be poking pins in him.:D

Lizzie 2005-02-14 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Useless Warrior
Ok, I'm calm now. I shouldn't let that child get to me, I know.

You guys know that I can't miss the show. But this time, I'll be sitting with voodoo doll marked 'TheButcher' and I'll be poking pins in him.:D

Then your not so 'Useless' after all and are now my hero:)

Agent 2005-02-14 08:13 PM

Quote:

I admit, I have not read any pissing match threads at SC. I'll be the first to apologize if 364646464 and 464687585 start taking the piss out of each other anywhere on that board.

Lizzie 2005-02-14 09:11 PM

Quote:

Yep....no pissing matches cuz he banned anyone that said something he didn't like. And then he starts threads bashing people he banned and they have no way to respond. What an idiot.

greencooler 2012-02-27 05:37 AM

I must confirm that "the butcher" is a liar. He owes me money too. His or her site is a scam and (s)he rips people off. Just do a search @ Google.

Toby 2012-02-27 06:31 AM

Holy ancient thread bump Batman! |greenbat

Greenguy 2012-02-27 10:15 AM

Timely |thumb

Cleo 2012-02-27 10:18 AM

Is it 2005 again?

JAI-LING 2012-02-28 06:59 AM

Maybe its related to a 10 cents a post offer made yesterday...for the month of march/2012????

mOrrI 2012-02-28 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cleo (Post 514040)
Is it 2005 again?

Yes it is :-D

Fonz 2012-02-29 12:01 PM

Quote:

Is it 2005 again?

Let me take a look at my stats.

Nope, defenitly 2012...

greencooler 2012-03-05 02:59 AM

Quote:

Is it 2005 again?

Yes,he is still around. Anyone who uses "bro" 3 times in 10 words has something weird going on. The problem is he have 50/50 tactic-he scam 50 percent of people with who he doing biz,while he is honest with other 50 percent.And that causing those people defending him and not believing about his scamming. If people still after all that, want to do business with him, they're idiots.

Mayhem 2014-09-16 03:01 AM

BUMP - RIPPED OFF BIG TIME BY THEBUTCHER

Please PM if you need details - thanks

Mayhem 2014-09-16 06:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by greencooler (Post 514260)
Yes,he is still around. Anyone who uses "bro" 3 times in 10 words has something weird going on. The problem is he have 50/50 tactic-he scam 50 percent of people with who he doing biz,while he is honest with other 50 percent.And that causing those people defending him and not believing about his scamming. If people still after all that, want to do business with him, they're idiots.

yes.. "bro", "amigo", "brotha", "bang money", etc..

He helped me get some money from a non-paying sponsor so I thought he was a god amongst men. I have been in the biz since 2000, but pretty much stayed out of politics so never heard of him much till a few years ago... or maybe I forgot. He is nice to people who have money I think when there is a possibility of getting some. He was kind to me so I wanted to be doubly-kind to him (how I was brought up) and got had.

The 50-50 trick seems spot on.. until a few months ago I would have swore by this guy.. he is very crafty and can turn in a heartbeat.

mOrrI 2014-09-16 10:18 AM

There's some fresh news...

sarettah 2016-12-18 08:21 PM

Ok. First of all, I had forgotten just how epic this thread was. Takes me back.

Second of all, just giving it a bump because TheButcher is still up to his old tricks and people are still being scammed so I just thought a bump might help serve as a warning to folks that are not aware of Dave TheButcher.

Third. I miss the old boards :( Nice that this is still here. Thank You Greenguy for keeping it alive.

Hope everybody has a great Christmas :)