Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Goodmorning Fucking Rain Sunday The 15 Nov (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=55332)

stuveltje 2009-11-15 05:58 AM

Goodmorning Fucking Rain Sunday The 15 Nov

Arghhh! Woke up at 11.34 and this a dark rainy day with a temp of C8!

Goodmorning all!
I didnt wanna leave the bed, i was so smart to spent a bit more time on the threadmill yesterday...result...my whole fucking body hurts|cry|, plus stupid hubby woke me up in the middle off the night, because he heard a strange noice right by his ear when he was asleep, he said it sounded like some kind of mot (nightbutherfly?), we search the whole room for more then an hour but couldnt find anything, i told him he probably dreamed he heard it.
Nothing special going on here today, some laundry to do for me here and maybe a bit of internet work (even its my day off).
So i wish you all a great day and eve!|boobies|

gnarpen 2009-11-15 06:21 AM

Hello All!
Dark rainy day here too, the snow is gone and it´s wet and muddy

Cleo 2009-11-15 07:07 AM

Apple rocks... Christy's iPhone hasn't been running right since the last time she dropped it. There wasn't any signs of physical damage to it but it kept on doing strange stuff and ran real slow. Apple took a look at it and gave her a brand new one at no charge. Of course we didn't mention that it had been dropped.

Sunny with an expected high in the upper seventies.
|sun
Planning on going kayaking in a bit and then barbecuing vegetables to use during the week and finally watching tonight's episode of Dexter.

ArtWilliams 2009-11-15 08:33 AM

Good morning. I am slowly awaking up. Most of my day is free except an appointment in the morning. I am really not sure what I am going to do the rest of the day. Have a great day everyone.

Mike-mijen 2009-11-15 08:59 AM

Good Morning to all!

bluemoney 2009-11-15 09:40 AM

Good morning all!

Gig game for the Falcons today on the road @ Carolina. . . . . Go Falcons!

bluebrit 2009-11-15 09:59 AM

Good morning people. The bluegreen mansion is still in wake up mode but Emmy and the Bitch are cooking breakfast so the rest of us have gathered in the basement ready to devour whatever gets put on the table. Other than that, I have no idea what the rest of the day will bring.

MrMaryLou 2009-11-15 10:09 AM

Good Morning All :)

Preacher 2009-11-15 11:13 AM

Watched UFC 105 last night and the Couture fight was meh. Some good knockouts before his fight though.

Woke up too early so I decided to do some cleaning to appease the wife. Gonna do some work this morning and then watch the games and probably do some mainstream stuff on the laptop.

|priesthol

JustRobert 2009-11-15 11:40 AM

Good Morning :)
I ate too much food thanks to Emerald & Mrs Greenie

Have a nice Sunday

pc 2009-11-15 11:42 AM

Good Morning Everyone.
Yesterday we watched 2012 |thumb|thumb ohh and check out Avatar The Movie trailer, looks very good. Nothing in plans for today.

John-ACWM 2009-11-15 11:58 AM

It was a rainy day alright...

CrazySy 2009-11-15 11:59 AM

Good Morning.

Had 6 inches of rain yesterday and off and on power issues due to wind. My basement is flooded and it sucks. It's going to be a bright day and I will be working most of the day while watching some games.

Have a great day.

docholly 2009-11-15 12:51 PM

|bananna| Morning... |bananna|

I know, I know.. I've been absent a tad lately.. too many diversions, too little time. Almost ready for the relaunch of Sexxxateria & Camdollies... not that they'll be pouring the big buxxx into my depleted IRS coffers..but any $$ is better than no $$...

otherwise ..not a dayam thing is new... oh wait..it's 47 degrees in Vegas today.. a 30 degree flux since last Sunday. Bah!!

Try to have a good Sunday.. and make some $ale$ ..there should be some testosterone running amuck on Football Sunday in America.

|waves|

Rowdy 2009-11-15 03:49 PM

Hiya all ... another busy day as usual :)

Cleo 2009-11-15 04:35 PM

Just got in from Kayaking... I feel like my arms are going to fall off.

papagmp 2009-11-15 05:31 PM

Rain would be nice - but it's snow season in Colorado - just wish we had gotten a bit more.

terry 2009-11-15 09:28 PM

Happy Sunday Everyone.. ok what is left of it anyway.

What a beautiful day it was. Got a ton of outside work done today. ahhhh.

Now its almost bed time.