Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   General Business Knowledge (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Is Cyberage still active? (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=59925)

SheepGuy 2011-01-03 06:10 PM

I've had no problems with Sex Key, but they don't have a premium program so if you have premium quality sites I'd suggest moving them to Net Verifier.
It looks like I'm not getting paid by CA either, though my password still works. I'm going to wait a week or so before I begin the move though since the mail could be late due to the Christmas rush, and CA has never screwed me before.
If they're screwing me now, so be it, I don't make much with them anyways.

davion 2011-02-01 12:01 AM

If the site is dead or not working made some backups for security purpose. :D

RedCherry 2011-02-01 11:35 AM

I was locked out of my CyberAge account early last month. They didn't pay me for the last 1/2 of Dec, or the first week in January. I had aprox 45 members, and use SiteDepth and update the sites that had members regularly.

I called, and emailed support, but had no reply. I've waited a more than reasonable time for them to respond, but they have not.

I looked on the CyberAge link list, and they still have my sites listed.

I have no idea why I was locked out and not paid. I followed their rules, I updated my sites. All I can say is, if it can happen to me, it can happen to you.

I really suggest if you are looking for an AVS system that is solid, go with NetVerifer. As a second SexKey is good if you do well with the model of free signups.

My other suggestion is set up your own paysites with Zombaio. It is free to start, there is no $750 visa fee if you process with them offshore. I have moved some of my sites that were on CyberAge to my collection on NV, and the rest I've started up mini paysites. Now its wait and see if I retain members despite not having a huge bonus area.

I offer just two price points on my paysites (both at a lower cost then NV), a monthly reoccurring cost, and a higher 1x billing that gets them access for 1 month. So far, about 2/3rds have opted for the 1x access. I was also really happy my first signup with http://www.3dpinupgirls.com also bought my one upsell in my site. |thumb

ozycozy 2011-02-03 09:31 AM

still working for me. and ratio also good... i know only that "nude art" niche sells well from their traffic. Tried promote goldnude.com pay site and now i'm looking for new pay sites in nude art niche...
Anyway if you have a problem you can ask for help CyberAgeDave...

Senator_x 2011-02-03 12:04 PM

Sucks...

I have been a webmaster since they were "Age Check". They closed one of my accounts.

RedCherry 2011-02-03 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Senator_x (Post 498836)
Sucks...

I have been a webmaster since they were "Age Check". They closed one of my accounts.

I've been a webmaster with them at least 5 years, it sucks big time. I used to do very well with them, but over the last year or so, sales started really dropping. Maybe why I was culled.

SheepGuy 2011-02-03 11:51 PM

I haven't been "culled" yet, my password still works and I could add new sites if I was an idiot. I can check my stats every day but they haven't paid me in a few months. I've moved almost all of my sites.

I remember when AdultCheck fucked everyone over, they screwed thousands of wm's out of millions of dollars in rebills, like CyberAge is doing now, but they kept 100 or so around and made them feel special for a while, then they moved to Panama and fucked them over too.

faxxaff 2011-02-07 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ozycozy (Post 498823)
Anyway if you have a problem you can ask for help CyberAgeDave...

Yeah, he will tell you to put your middle finger in your own Ass!