Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Possible Cheaters (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Bangbros is f...n cheaters (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=54348)

AlexUA 2009-09-13 11:24 AM

There are only one thing that "you" did for "us" through the years is robbery. America has debt 13 trillion of green paper. USA was robbing whole world for many years by printing paper and buying goods from all world for this paper, just for nothing.

Cleo 2009-09-13 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlexUA (Post 464136)
There are only one thing that "you" did for "us" through the years is robbery. America has debt 13 trillion of green paper. USA was robbing whole world for many years by printing paper and buying goods from all world for this paper, just for nothing.

So if you hate Americans so much why are you doing business with an American company and posting on a board that has so many Americans on it?

AlexUA 2009-09-13 12:05 PM

By the way, there are no americans. Americans is englishmans+spanishmans+africans. The only native americans is maya indians. You are not americans, you are europeans and africans.

MeatPounder 2009-09-13 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlexUA (Post 464142)
By the way, there are no americans. Americans is englishmans+spanishmans+africans. The only native americans is maya indians. You are not americans, you are europeans and africans.

You think that because you really do not understand what America is ;)

AlexUA 2009-09-13 02:59 PM

Everybody thinks that they understand everything better than anyone. But truth is only one ;)

Cleo 2009-09-13 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlexUA (Post 464142)

So it is actually Maya Indians that you despise?

MeatPounder 2009-09-13 04:48 PM

So now we know he hates mexicans not americans :)

AlexUA 2009-09-13 05:33 PM

No reason to hate usa. You are not jews or muslims. Politics and money do not rule the world. Religions rule the world.

Cleo 2009-09-13 05:52 PM

Some Americans are Jewish and Muslim.

I even have a couple of Ukraine American friends. How do you feel about Ukraine Americans?

ArtWilliams 2009-09-13 06:05 PM

Fuck, this is the first time I've read this thread. It is like walking into a bar that's had a brawl going on for the last 15 minutes.

UW, it WAS Emerald who was shafted by BB. I believe NY Jester had his account canceled too.

JustRobert 2009-09-13 07:50 PM

Wow, this thread really went to crap.

Started about BB possibly screwing one over in which I felt kinda sorry for Alex and then.....it turned into hatred of Americans, Jews and Muslims |huh

I hope you are able to find a replacement sponsor so you can afford a slice of bread for breakfast "without" cheating.

Pagan 2009-09-14 12:10 AM

Never mind the decades of sending wheat and other foods, medicines, and other non-monetary aid to the Ukraine (and Russia among a ton of other countries). Obviously, if you are participating in a US-based program, you do worship our dollars.

Americans has come to mean those who are born here and reside here. Yes, I have European roots, and I am the first generation born here on my mother's side. I do understand the differences perhaps more than most Americans because I have actually been "home" and grew up with both cultures. My ex is from Poland, and grew up in a small village. His family still doesn't have a phone, or a car, or a computer. Phones have a 25 year waiting list in his area. His schools were okay, but only taught Polish. What English he now knows came from books and TV once he defected. We have spent many hours comparing the two cultures. His family never went hungry because they had a small farm. Times were and are lean, yes, and he still sends dollars home to help them.

AlexUA, you are far wealthier than the average citizen in the Ukraine and even here in the US, and I seriously doubt you have ever had to worry about having a slice of bread for breakfast. Your English is excellent, which tells me you were probably raised in the city and went to above average schools. You own a computer and know how to use it fluently. The average Joe (or Ivan) doesn't have such luxuries as he must toil in the fields or factories to earn that average $2 a day it takes to feed his family and pay for his housing. With your language and computer skills, you must certainly have a pretty decent job. If not, the emerging economy in the Ukraine is missing a dedicated and talented worker.

blinki bill 2009-09-24 05:21 PM

I was so lucky back 4 eyers ago... i tried to sign up with BB back then but their stupid sign form was broken for about a month...

and AlexUA if i was on your place leaving ukrain will be the first think to do
At least that's what i do if i think the country i'm in is shitty... i'm bulgarian but when i got pissed off by the corrupt government i went to uk and now i just moved to germany... don't try to make other people countries look shitty to make yours look better just face the reality...

abatis 2009-09-30 11:54 AM

AMERICA! FUCK YEAH! ;)

-abatis