Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Link Lists & Getting Listed (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Chameleon LL submitter, is your LL on the list? (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=41244)

stuveltje 2007-06-28 05:18 PM

i have send an email to support to remove 2 linksites there which i am involved with, letts see what will happen:)

Greenguy 2007-06-28 05:33 PM

Wouldn't it be funny if Sven was beta testing :D

stuveltje 2007-06-28 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenie (Post 354975)
Wouldn't it be funny if Sven was beta testing :D

No No, i have a Sven trauma|crazy||shocking|

stfuvt 2007-06-28 05:42 PM

I am not added so I don`t have any new spammers today :)

stuveltje 2007-06-28 05:44 PM

and now i am more yelling, i should read better, but how is that list going, i see a list of linksites, the ones with the green dots are added the ones with red dot are removed, so does that mean the ones with no dot are already in that submitters list, or they still need to be added, because if so, i have a bigger problem then i thought:D

Greenguy 2007-06-28 05:46 PM

I have no idea how they do anything over there, but their lack of response here (even though they authorized me on ICQ) does annoy me.

bDok 2007-06-28 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Useless Warrior (Post 354866)
Earl is on there. |thumb It's partner only and the backlog is currently at January, so poo on them. Hell, I don't mind if a bunch of idiots want to add one way links to me. ;)

that's exactly what I was thinking. :D

stuveltje 2007-06-28 05:52 PM

mmm the strangest thing is , i see more green dots now then when i checked that link hours ago, so maybe some like to be added, but hell that doesnt cound for me, i want of that fucking list and yeah that realy sucks that they annoy you.....thats bad shit!

stuveltje 2007-06-28 06:04 PM

btw if they refuse to responde to you, then i have a realy bad feeling that they will ignore my email to their support......so i am doomed again|cry| well fuck that, i am not going thru shit again because some site decide to add some linksites links without the owners permission!|catfight|

HC-Majick 2007-06-28 06:07 PM

I see I did get the red dots added to mine.... :D

stuveltje 2007-06-28 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HC-Majick (Post 354988)
I see I did get the red dots added to mine.... :D

you lucky bastard:D so tell me how did you got those?

stuveltje 2007-06-28 06:24 PM

i left an message on icq also......i will be waiting for their answer:)

Greenguy 2007-06-29 10:10 AM

I sent a message thru their site yesterday & they say they'll have my 3 off of there in the next 2 hours.

jajo 2007-06-29 10:37 AM

I feel like idiot but I really do not understand your attitudes. You want to remove your sites from there ... ok ... BUT if they remove it each and every chameleon LL submiter customer will add your sites back manually. So as a consequence you will get even worse submits :)

stuveltje 2007-06-29 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenie (Post 355098)
I sent a message thru their site yesterday & they say they'll have my 3 off of there in the next 2 hours.

I sended a message thru their support form also yesteday, i am just checking my emails, i got an email from them too, saying the sites involved will be of the list within 2 hours:) Nice!!!

stuveltje 2007-06-29 11:19 AM

and the ones i wanted are off, but still 2 sites there but my boss have to send an email for that one and he will, still nice they fixed it very fast after answering my email.

stuveltje 2007-06-29 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jajo (Post 355103)
I feel like idiot but I really do not understand your attitudes. You want to remove your sites from there ... ok ... BUT if they remove it each and every chameleon LL submiter customer will add your sites back manually. So as a consequence you will get even worse submits :)

I just dont like that my linksite is getting linked from a program for submitters without my permission, i get enough submissions, bad and good ones, but for me its al about getting linked there while i dont wanna be linked there:)

elmy 2007-06-29 01:43 PM

Hello all,

its Elmy from ChameleonSubmitter.com. I got the link to this thread from our support and I would like to contribute to the discussion as well as to react regarding to some things, that has been written here.

I would also love, if possible, to melt some "myths" about autosubmitters/explain how does our tool work.

1./ Being listed in Chameleon database means being absolutely flooded with submits (someone even talked about 6000 in a single day :) that are not respecting any rules, cheaters, etc.

This one thing can be safely disproved as our priority is exactly the other way around - our basic attitude is to respect individual site rules of different sites and our products have been built based on this rule.
Btw, its one of the main reasons why our users prefer our products in before other ones, which also tells a bit of story about what level our customers have, too..

And how come, that some kind of software can respect the site rules?

a) It is possible to set up all the individual site rules for all the sites in database. For all various rules out there, I can name a few as an example: number of accepted submits, accepted types of niches, accepted amount of pics/movies, hosting,.. etc..etc. All rules, that can possibly be set up and that are being considered by generating process can be reviewed on these screenshots: http://www.chameleonsubmitter.com/llscreenshots1.php

b) After our user fills in the info about his Free Site, it comes to Generate step that will generate Link List suitable for his submit. Generating is an automated process and its based on the principle of matching user's Free Site info with individual LL site rules. This is an important part of the process which guarantee that software will generate those Link Lists ONLY, where this actual Free Site can be submitted.

I will provide few examples: If my particular Free Site which I am trying to submit contains consoles, then all LL sites that don't allow consoles will be left out.
Or, if I am already sending my second Free Site in that same day, then those sites that accept 1 submission/day only won't be generated (if I have already sent my first Free Site in that day to them). Similarly, if I submit Gay site, all sites that don't accept such niche will be automatically skipped... etc., etc.

Please note, that the software is going to consider all the site rules that are set up in the database before any result sites will be generated, so the fact that any of you would receive for example 6000 submits/day is just impossible - not even talking about respecting the actual site rules or not.

All steps required for submit can be reviewed here: http://www.chameleonsubmitter.com/llscreenshots.php

2./ Every submission tool is an autosubmitter, it means some kind of automated script - which is just bad.

-> Chameleon LL Submitter is Manual Submitter as well as Auto Submitter. In order to be able to respect all the site rules, some sites are in need to be set up for Manual submit.

Manual submit takes its place in browser loaded windows, so it works the same way as doing a usual Manual hand submit. The only one, but important difference between these 2 actions would be in speed of the submit, as the particular fields in Chameleon LL Submitter are pre-filled. User however has chance to control the info, make sure that it's correct, eventually edit this info and then hand submit the form.
Finally I would like to mention the regular update of our database (several times/week). By the update site rules are being controlled and checked/updated including rules themselves, recips, forms, etc... Not only is this being done to please the users, but finally its good for LL owners as well.

Our goal is not to spam LL sites, but to offer an effective tool to serious adult webmasters that could be used for submitting their Free Sites to Link Lists.

The last but not the least, thanks to all for the comments - positive and also for those negative ones, all of those are somehow helping us to move forward and create products useful for all sides of this business.

If you have any needs, ideas, comments, etc, please feel free to e-mail them to support@chameleonsubmitter.com :)

...and one more thing, after we launched the promotion about Chameleon LL Submitter being released, we started to hear from many LL sites requesting to be included into the database. For this purpose, please use our Suggest form at http://www.chameleonsubmitter.com/suggest.php

uffff :)

Regards
Elmy

varhau 2007-06-29 02:37 PM

I just loved Chameleon LL Submitter.. bought my license yesterday and submited 2 free sites already, ALL in manual submit... I just cant see any problem with that.

jajo 2007-06-29 02:54 PM

I also own it ;) Right now I am tweaking their DB ..

stuveltje 2007-06-29 02:56 PM

what i find shit is, you put linksites there in your list who didnt ask to be there, but to fix that problem, we as a linksite owner have to email you to get removed, i dont think its right way to do that, i dont think you have a right to just ad a linksite to your list while you dont even know if the linksite owner wants that, but sure we as the onwer have to email you to get removed, why just dont send an email to the linksite owners and ask them if they wanna be on that list, i hate that i have to put time and work in something i didnt ask for.

stuveltje 2007-06-29 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by varhau (Post 355139)
I just loved Chameleon LL Submitter.. bought my license yesterday and submited 2 free sites already, ALL in manual submit... I just cant see any problem with that.

well not problem if you checked the rules of the free site you submitted too, because believe me link o rama rules are different then the rules of the linksites i do, so why waist time on submitting that way because you will not get listed to all you submit too, while you think you get listed to all you submit too...................mmmmmmmmmm i know something is wrong here with what i say, but hell the ones who know me know what i am saying:D

Mr Spock 2007-06-30 01:34 AM

They already have 300 LL in their database, which begs the question are their 300 LL worth submitting to?

Might be worth using if they can automate recips table - I find the most time consuming part of submitting is getting my recip tables correct and I only submitt to 58 at present. The actual submission process is a breeze and I do it manually.

Might be worth investigating from that angle.

Greenguy 2007-06-30 10:31 AM

I love the people with 3 & 11 posts backing this product :D

Bottom line for me is that no one asked if I wanted to be included & no one offered me money to be included (I'd have said no to both, but if you think about the latter, they're making money off having a Link List in their database, so why does the Link List not get a cut?)

And most importantly, the submitter can do is fill out the form by hand since that's the way we review them - by hand :)

(of course, we delete auto-submits automatically, so I guess it all works out in the end)

Why do people pay Chameleon Submitter to submit sites manually if you can do that now for free?

varhau 2007-06-30 10:50 AM

What post count have to do with all? I'm in this biz since 2003.

LL Submitter is good because you can save the time of getting AAALLLL the recips by hand, just that. I dont do auto-submits at all, 100% in manual.

And then I ask again... whats the problem with manual submits with LL Submitter?