View Single Post
Old 2021-05-11, 01:06 PM   #6
Evil Chris
My eyes are up here.

Send a message via ICQ to Evil Chris
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenguy View Post
- An Iced Capp from Tim's
Are there Timmies down your way? There was one down in NJ near our offices, but it didn't last two years before closing up. Dunkin seems to have the fast-food coffee shops all tied up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramster View Post
Ontario is the ONLY place in North America, and I think the world where it is illegal to play sports outdoors You cannot golf in the great outdoor fresh air You cannot play tennis where you are on your own side of the court all alone You can't do anything I'm cool with restrictions but total lockdowns are worse for the population and mental health, kids health, couples health and small business is just being ruined
Ontario's rules seem to be pretty messed up. I had my first ball practice yesterday. Only 9 guys are allowed on the field at once (at least for now, that's gonna change), and we have to play with masks.

I don't get it. We played an entire (modified) season last summer, no masks, and not one player got infected. I mean whatever, play by the rules I guess. The continuing curfew appears to be working if you look at Quebec's numbers.

My day.. yesterday I had a guy come over and pressure wash the deck. Next step is a complete sanding, and finally an oil based stain. My 14 year old deck will (supposed) to look brand new again.

Just listening to some vinyl and working away. It's nice to have the house to myself.