View Single Post
Old 2021-05-10, 09:25 AM   #2
ArtWilliams
You can now put whatever you want in this space :)

Send a message via ICQ to ArtWilliams
Morning.

Just got back from a walk with my dog and it's beautiful out today. The scheduled high will be 14C (57F) which is slightly above average for this time of year. Best of all it's really sunny.

I've got a mostly open day so I am going to spend it writing for my authority site. So far, I've identified my niche, researched about 75 keywords I think I can easily rank for on page 1 of Google and built a great looking WP site. According to the next chapter in my course, I need to write 10 "info posts" for my authority site. These are quality pieces you don't want to rank for on the SERPs but want to convince people to link back to you. That means researching and writing a whole bunch of 1,500 to 3,000 word articles. Not my strength but I will push through. So fair, I've completed one and I am writing the second.

Both of my kids are out of the country with my son living [temporarily?] in Columbia and my daughter helping a friend in California. Each came through with a video call to my wife so that made her happy. Hope your MILF Day went fine.

Have a good one!

Last edited by ArtWilliams; 2021-05-10 at 09:35 AM..
ArtWilliams is offline   Reply With Quote