View Single Post
Old 2011-12-29, 11:55 PM   #4
cd34
a.k.a. Sparky

Quote:
Originally Posted by housekeeper View Post
PHP Warning: is_readable() [<a href='function.is-readable'>function.is-readable</a>]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/wp-content/languages//en_US.mo) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/username/:/tmp:/var/tmp:/usr/local/lib/php/) in /usr/home/username/domains/my-domain.com/public_html/wp-includes/l10n.php on line 334
Your path is not set correctly for the translations. You have it set to the URL relative path rather than the actual file path. Unless /home/username/ is a bind mount, your root path should be /usr/home/username/domains/mydomain.com/public_html/wp-content/languages//en_us.mo - however, there are two issues there. That actual file path (/usr/home/) is not included in your basedir restrictions - perhaps removing the /usr prefix and just using /home/username/domains/mydomain.com/public_html/wp-content/languages will work.

But, the second thing is the double // in the file it is looking for - I don't recall if it is inserting a variable there or if you're using a trailing slash on the /wp-content/languages/ path set in the admin. If it should be inserting a variable, it is possible that globals are disabled on your site (as they should be) and the plugin/template you're using is depending on them. I'm reasonably sure you just have your path set with the trailing /.