View Single Post
Old 2008-10-31, 04:16 AM   #5
ecchi
Banned

In my case the sponsor's first problem is to get me to read the email. Those that don't get deleted unread need to conform to the following:

1. Any text has to be relevant, I am not interested in your sales manager's new baby or the fact that John from accounts came tenth in the New York marathon.

2. Keep it as short as possible.

3. Don't email too often. None of my sites get updated by hand daily (the sites I have that are updated daily get updated by my friend Perl, I add new galleries to my database once every few weeks and it adds a few every day), so I don't need daily updates.

4. MOST IMPORTANTLY - spread your galleries out. If I am going to use, for example, your lesbian galleries on my lesbian blog I don't want a hundred in one email then none in the next four emails. Put twenty in each email.

5. Include descriptions with your galleries, and make sure they are accurate. On some sites I use sponsor's descriptions, if you just email me links or links with random descriptions, I won't use your galleries on those. And even on the sites where I write my own description I usually use yours to see if the gallery is likely to be one I want. So if it is not there I may stop reading your emails, and if it is inaccurate, all your future emails get binned unread (I am fed up of looking at descriptions such as "teenage lesbians eat pussy", only to find a gallery of middle age women using strap-ons - that sort of thing not only gets your emails unread, it also gets you moved to the bottom of the list when adding sponsors to new sites).
ecchi is offline   Reply With Quote