Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Tuesday 2021-05-10 aka Tuesday (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=72241)

Greenguy 2021-05-11 08:09 AM

Tuesday 2021-05-10 aka Tuesday

Morning! |sars|

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenguy (Post 564162)
I wanted to add some title="Keywords" coding to the tours, then I saw something else that I wanted to fix and that took me down a rabbit hole where I now have to edit 6+ templates on each site |facepalm| OCD is a real |banghead|

I did the 3 big sites, but it's amazing how much stuff I find that I would've done differently as far as SEO & whatnot. Plus my circa 1999 HTML coding skills don't help when I see something major that I want/need to change |couch|

Then I fucked off early so The Bitch & I could watch the Boob Tube |thumb

Today's work will be interrupted by my weekly chiro/stretch appt & run out to drop stuff off to my mom. Not sure if I've ever mentioned this, but every Tuesday since this started, I bring her:
- An Iced Capp from Tim's
- 4-5 Werther's Original caramel candies
- A TV Sports Schedule, listing all the local & national NFL/NHL games, as well as when the Yankees MLB games are on because he TV has no guide

Other than that... |escape|

ArtWilliams 2021-05-11 08:19 AM

Morning. |coffee

Another bright sunny day. I've got an eBay package to take to the post office so I'll walk it there as my exercise today. Other than that, I've got a couple of chores around the house and then I'll be at my desk for the remainder of the day.

Tonight, I'll watch |baseball|. My Blue Jays are in a National League park so the pitchers have to bat. I always like wathcing that!

Have a good one! |thumb

JustRobert 2021-05-11 10:32 AM

Good Morning :)

Feeling better after yesterdays crappy migraine that lasted nearly all day |banghead|

Need to take care of something I've put off long enough because I hate doing these type of things. It's really no biggie, just hate doing it.

Otherwise it's a biz/tv/nap kinda day

Enjoy your Tuesday!

jollyhumper 2021-05-11 11:38 AM

Afternoon |waves|

Been working since morning hours.

|dog had her annual checkup + vaccine.
The vet was full of superlatives over how healthy and fit she is |banana|

Some walking dead and an early night coming up.

Take care
|JollyHumper|

Ramster 2021-05-11 12:43 PM

Morning all |waves|

Looks like we'll be hitting the road at some point today from Phoenix as the paperwork for my car should be ready later on. Hoping to stop in Buffalo and visit Greenguy and The Bitch |thumb plus we need to get a Covid test around there before hitting the border to Canada. Looking forward to getting home but NOT looking forward to all the bullshit lockdowns |banghead| and I hear Ontario is getting ready to extend them longer |angry|

Ontario is the ONLY place in North America, and I think the world where it is illegal to play sports outdoors |huh You cannot golf in the great outdoor fresh air |huh You cannot play tennis where you are on your own side of the court all alone |huh You can't do anything |angry| I'm cool with restrictions but total lockdowns are worse for the population and mental health, kids health, couples health and small business is just being ruined |sad|

Evil Chris 2021-05-11 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenguy (Post 564179)
- An Iced Capp from Tim's

Are there Timmies down your way? There was one down in NJ near our offices, but it didn't last two years before closing up. Dunkin seems to have the fast-food coffee shops all tied up.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ramster (Post 564184)
Ontario is the ONLY place in North America, and I think the world where it is illegal to play sports outdoors |huh You cannot golf in the great outdoor fresh air |huh You cannot play tennis where you are on your own side of the court all alone |huh You can't do anything |angry| I'm cool with restrictions but total lockdowns are worse for the population and mental health, kids health, couples health and small business is just being ruined |sad|

Ontario's rules seem to be pretty messed up. I had my first ball practice yesterday. Only 9 guys are allowed on the field at once (at least for now, that's gonna change), and we have to play with masks. |sars|

I don't get it. We played an entire (modified) season last summer, no masks, and not one player got infected. I mean whatever, play by the rules I guess. The continuing curfew appears to be working if you look at Quebec's numbers.

My day.. yesterday I had a guy come over and pressure wash the deck. Next step is a complete sanding, and finally an oil based stain. My 14 year old deck will (supposed) to look brand new again.

Just listening to some vinyl and working away. It's nice to have the house to myself.