Greenguy's Board

Go Back   Greenguy's Board > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2012-11-28, 02:46 AM   #1
babymaker
Someone Turn Off The Damn Heat!

Send a message via ICQ to babymaker Send a message via Yahoo to babymaker
Question Anyone Ever Tried This Software For TV??

Seems to good to be true but I am not sure I just watch stuff online now, mostly netflix, but for $49 one time seem like a great deal if it works?

anyone with experience? Would really like to know?

Also, if it does work they have an aff program seems it would sell well too, so thinking of both angles even though I don't really have any mainstream sites yet, about to make 3 local ones for food biz tho but might be able to use this anyway.

Mostly want to know if it work for myself?? To buy lol

http://www.satellitedirect.com/

Anyone ?
Old 2012-11-28, 08:00 AM   #2
Simon
That which does not kill us, will try, try again.

Send a message via ICQ to Simon Send a message via AIM to Simon Send a message via Yahoo to Simon
Well, first off, the robot chatter offers you a $29.95 price if you say hello to it when you try to close the page. Just in case you do decide to go ahead.

For me, unless I could get a list of the actual U.S. channels/stations available, and unless those include HBO, Showtime, Cinemax, Starz, and other premium channels, it wouldn't interest me since those are the one which interest me the most. I'd also want to be sure there's Hi-Def service. Since none of that is mentioned on the website I'd guess they don't offer any of those things.

But if you're only watching online now, and those premium channels and HD service aren't that important to you, then maybe it's worth the $30 to give it a try.

Let us know if you check it out.

Old 2012-11-28, 09:32 AM   #3
cthulhu_waves
Banned

Do they have the Wowwow Channel? lemme see...
cthulhu_waves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-28, 05:41 PM   #4
babymaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon View Post
Well, first off, the robot chatter offers you a $29.95 price if you say hello to it when you try to close the page. Just in case you do decide to go ahead.

For me, unless I could get a list of the actual U.S. channels/stations available, and unless those include HBO, Showtime, Cinemax, Starz, and other premium channels, it wouldn't interest me since those are the one which interest me the most. I'd also want to be sure there's Hi-Def service. Since none of that is mentioned on the website I'd guess they don't offer any of those things.

But if you're only watching online now, and those premium channels and HD service aren't that important to you, then maybe it's worth the $30 to give it a try.

Let us know if you check it out.

With directv i had hbo and all of them and there was nothing on them anymore ever and i have netflix for 8bux a month plus hulu and crakle free so just wondering if they have the main cable networks then it would be worth it If it works, also seems like it would be an easy mainstream product to sell, unfortunetly they dont allow rebranding of domains was thinking of delivering flyers with a redirect name door to door while i am doing it anyway on the day job. don't want to sell a BS product tho. Hopefully someone here used it, maybe I will do a search see what complaints come up.
Old 2012-11-29, 05:47 AM   #5
ecchi
Banned

If you really want to be an affiliate, ClickBank have several companies selling this, but be aware I stopped promoting it when I discovered that it is a rip off.

Basically what you get is a list of websites offering free TV shows (like YouTube) plus software to view flash movies, MPGs etc.

Also the fact that several different people seem to be selling the same list/software leads me to assume it is public domain software, probably put out as a viral marketing campaign originally.
ecchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-01, 06:01 AM   #6
babymaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecchi View Post
If you really want to be an affiliate, ClickBank have several companies selling this, but be aware I stopped promoting it when I discovered that it is a rip off.

Basically what you get is a list of websites offering free TV shows (like YouTube) plus software to view flash movies, MPGs etc.

Also the fact that several different people seem to be selling the same list/software leads me to assume it is public domain software, probably put out as a viral marketing campaign originally.
Ahh, thanx I figured it was a scam, assumed they would at east have to pay a monthly liicensing fee for all the programming.