Go Back   Greenguy's Board > Link Lists & Getting Listed
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2011-06-09, 04:26 PM   #1
bluebrit
Along for the ride and loving it.

blue-candy.com link list closed

Hello all

I am late in posting this and for that I apologize but I am now working full time and that is taking up a major percentage of my time.
Two weeks ago my script on blue-candy.com crashed and as a result I ended up taking down all of the pages while installing a new script and completing a domain wide overhaul. Previously submitted FS links are back up and will continue to be live but I have decided that I am closing blue-candy.com to any more submissions permanently.

I know that some people already have FS built with my recip on their pages and I would ask those people to submit their links to me by pm here on the board or by email at submit at blue-candy.com and I will include your FS on my domain by this weekend. None of your currently accepted FS will be deleted unless the link scanner detects that your links are unreachable but if that happens, the scanner will remove them automatically.

I also have an issue with the script reciprocal link trades. Following the domains site wide overhaul, none of the original category pages exist and index page links cannot be included at the moment either. Because of that I am asking you to remove your trades with blue-candy as you are linking to dead pages or currently to an index page that I cannot add reciprocal link trades to. I will hopefully have this fixed this weekend but category page trades are all to the old pages, which no longer exist, hence I am asking you to remove all trade links at this time.

Once again I am sorry you are only learning of this now. I did intend to keep the link list running but circumstances have changed and I cannot do so at this time.

Regards to all
BB
bluebrit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-09, 07:12 PM   #2
LD
wtfwjd?

Sorry to hear, man. I saw some of your post over at JMB, sorry you couldn't get it worked out.
Old 2011-06-10, 12:18 AM   #3
bluebrit
Along for the ride and loving it.

I'm sorry to LD. I hate to let people down, especially when I mess it up, which I did this time. I should have had a thread up about this for you guys a long time back because you had a right to know what was going on. Your submits were always appreciated as were everybody's and thanks for the reply
bluebrit is offline   Reply With Quote