View Single Post
Old 2020-06-11, 11:02 AM   #5
Useless
Certified Nice Person

Send a message via ICQ to Useless
I installed a couple of security cameras on the front porch; one watching the porch itself, and the other watching that problematic parking lot where the nightly partying take place. For some reason, the gatherings there ended the day before my cameras were delivered. What the hell? Even with that headache out the way, I did get a motion alert yesterday, so I viewed the video to see a small black bag floating onto my porch, carried by a gentle breeze. I guess that means the cameras work.

It's already 80 degrees (Fahrenheit) here at 11am, so work will be like an an incredibly moist oven - or exceptionally large vagina. Here's the thing I have discovered about the South's wonderful weather. Summer sucks. Too hot, too humid. Remember when Cleo used to poke fun at we Northerners? She's crazy. Yes, winter here is usually quite mild, but it goes pretty quickly from winter to a long, hot summer, then it will be winter again. I prefer weather in which I can go outside, take a walk, and not feel the need to immediately shower. Still though, at least I'm not bogged down by Windows updates.