View Single Post
Old 2005-02-02, 09:34 AM   #155
Meat
Heh Heh Heh! Lisa! Vampires are make believe, just like elves and gremlins and eskimos!

Linkster i agree wholeheartedly,

When butcher signed up at netpond he hit me on ICQ one day to tell me he was thinking of starting a message board for webmasters, i asked him if he had any experince and he told me no so i told him he was wasting his time.

He then asked me if i minded if he did a paid post thing to which i replied i had no problem with him doing it, its not up to me to tell people what they can or cant do BUT i told him that it would cost him alot of money and he would need deep pockets to do so. He told me he had enough cash to do a paid to post thing for 2 years and money was not an object.

So i told him if that was the case he would be better off building some nice paysites and doing a sponsor program and he told me he wanted to do a webmaster board so i left it at that. I kicked him from netpond soon after when he was using the name of his board as his nick and wasnt doing any posting, just trolling lol.

This is an ego thing for butcher, he wants to be the man but all he is and all he ever will be is an apprentice butcher
Meat is offline   Reply With Quote