View Single Post
Old 2005-10-14, 12:54 AM   #12
Jel
I'm the only guy in the world who has to wake up to have a nightmare

My way of thinking for what its worth, and I'd love to hear other views on this -

doorway pages named keyword-or-phrase.html in the same folder as the freesite, all pointing to the same mainpage, so for example:

index.html
big-tits-blonde.html
big-boobs-blonde.html
big-natural-tits.html
big-natural-boobs.html

all point to
mainpage > galleries 1 & 2

Keywords targetted on those doorway pages are changed slightly, 12 recips (for example) changes over 50% of the html code also, with the added advantage of a lot of different class C ip's leading to that mainpage.

So, each doorway gets indexed as the keywords/html have changed substantially, plus more weight carried to the mainpage of the site in question, leading that to carry more 'weight' also.

Basically what Red Cherry is saying I believe (correct me if I'm wrong Red Cherry )

I've very recently started changing the format of my freesites to use that system, one index page only, and LLs that accept doorway pages now taking place of those that don't accept them, so the 'heavy hitters' get the index, any others that aren't quite up there with the big guys but don't accept doorways I've had to drop from my submissions (and I'd love to put them back).
Jel is offline   Reply With Quote