View Single Post
Old 2010-10-02, 12:30 PM   #6
Charlie
Oh! I haven't changed since high school and suddenly I am uncool

Is this going to be a growing trend now?

I got this email from cc bill concerning Alpha Sky Productions

Your Affiliate account(s) has/have been deactivated due to violation of acceptable use policy.

Notes from CCBill:
2 Attempts were made to contact the Affiliate. Affiliate does not wish to comply by reducing the amount of promotional materials used (FHG's) in one Affiliate website location. Over promoting our website(s) is not allowed. When Affiliate reduces the amount of FHG's to 4 or less per affiliate website location, account will be reinstated. Please note, item # 8 in our TOS, no posting FHG's on permanent public boards that do not update and remove their links after 10 days. Account suspended until matter is corrected.

website noted: (not all, but including)
http://sxx.com/search/query.html?q=j...s&adv=0&type=2

Thank you,
CCBill

I have nothing to do with this website and I don't give a flying fuck about Alpha Sky, but I'm wondering if this is a new trend to fuck affilaites. Granted they are a stupid ass program, but just curious on opinions concerning stuff like this.

That is not my website. I have no clue why links to my code are there and I also find it funny that they wouldn't want more links to their program then my best teen supporter on sites that are mine, but on my own sites I consider them traffic leaks so don't push them in front of anyone.

My account seems to have been suspended because someone else likes my links or something.

P.S. I have no recollection of anyone trying to contact me personally so this might be just a heads up to anyone supporting these guys. I'm not sure what I could do about it even if they had contacted me since I'm not rearranging my sites to help them out.