View Single Post
Old 2017-09-16, 05:07 AM   #8
Pagan
Perverted Empress

Send a message via ICQ to Pagan
Fingers crossed here too. We have gone through so much of this with my husband's family as well as my mother, so I know the fears first hand.

Oh, why does the board seem to be the home of the slackers lately? Greenie? I think you started this and it is slowly spreading. I normally do about 6 to 8 hours a day on my network... lately all I can manage is about 2. So so tired after the move. We finished the physical move part about 3 weeks ago, but there is still so much unpacking to do. Our cat helps a lot. The worst part for us is the almost daily visits from his parents. We have to stop what we are doing and entertain them. While they know what I do, I try not to rub it in their faces so I don't get a lot of work done when they are here. His mom sits in my needlework spot, so I don't get to stitch until I get my workroom done.. sigh...

I am going to try to shake this off... go get some organizing done while the husband sleeps.. or maybe try to work a bit. His parents will be here in a few hours for sauna, so it will be chaotic later.